Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 SKILLZ TOURNAMENT $$$$$ Sign Up Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 SKILLZ TOURNAMENT $$$$$ Sign Up Here!

PS3 Tournament Date; November 22nd and 23rd All matches not completed must be done by midnight November 30th . Must advise two days before tournament if you can’t play on November 22nd or 23rd . Roster Lock is the Nov. 20th NO EXCEPTIONS!

Tournament Rules

Entry $20 For each game mode you play (nonrefundable if you decide not to play) Entry tickets will be available on Ebay.Entries Must Be Paid by November 15th- No Late entries

Format: Single Elimination 4 VS 4 best of 3 maps. Choose 1 or more of the following game modes. Each team gets to choose their preferred map. Tie breaker will be agreed upon between the two teams competing. If no agreement is made the tournament committee will choose one.
    “A” brackets are for the elite teams
    “B” Brackets are for good teams

(Example CTF “A” )
    Quake Marines
    ICE
    tRi team # 1
    xTc
    tRi team #2

(Example “B” CTF Bracket)
    Arch
    Mega
    pcx
    dsx

CTF “A” 5 player roster minimum No maximum
    CTF “B” 5 player roster minimum
    VCTF “A” 5 player roster minimum
    VCTF “B” 5 player roster minimum
    TDM ” A” 5 player roster minimum
    TDM “B” 5 player roster minimum
    Warfare “A” 5 player roster minimum
    Warfare “B” 5 player roster minimum

Prize Money:
    .“A” Brackets
    1st place = 80% of the “A” bracket total entry fee’s + 20% of the B bracket total entry fees
    2nd place = 20% of the “A” bracket total entry fee’s
    “B” Brackets
    1st place = 70% of the “B” bracket total entry
    2nd place= 10% of the “B” bracket total entry

Team “No Show” Penalty – Lose your $20 entry fee plus you will be banned from the next tournament.

If you have any questions you can contact me by email- ut3ace@live.com

You know I'm in.

Comment

tOp is entering into ctf "A" for sure . And possibly two or three other modes.

I'm working on the roster.

Comment

no insta matches?

Comment

Originally posted by [Insta]-Loque View Post
          no insta matches?
          If you can get at least 4 teams we will also have insta-gib

Comment

Midnight can you help us with this?
            please contact me. My email is posted on the first post.

Killing Spree - Please bring ICE into this tournament.

Comment

MY PS3 IS BROKEN, and i wont get one for a longgggggg time, gears and cod5 are comin out so im done with UT3, wish i could play it

And ace, just cuz someona askes u to put in a mode or mod, dont cuz ur a nice person, just say no

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
                MY PS3 IS BROKEN, and i wont get one for a longgggggg time, gears and cod5 are comin out so im done with UT3, wish i could play it

And ace, just cuz someona askes u to put in a mode or mod, dont cuz ur a nice person, just say no
                My ps3 broke a couple of months ago. When I finally sent it in . They sent me a refurbished one right away. It cost $150 flat rate. Thats for any system out of warranty no matter whats wrong with it

XBox sucks fix your ps3

Comment

yea i sent my ps3 back once, got a new 60 gig, worked alot better then my launch system. it was free too, as long as your ps3 is under a year old your all set.

anyhow if the ps3 scene continues to dwindle in numbers im moving to pc

Comment

Ace I'll keep updated with you. I again will be willing to help you. Let me know and I'll pass it on to the boys, nasty and revrendcrow. I look forward to having a tournament that will go through. Everyone is just to lazy. Sounds like a good idea. Let me know if you need support.

Comment

Just wanted to also say that server that deadaim got from midnight gaming is great. I would like to thank u deadaim and qm for the server and support. The duel room has been more active then ever because there is no fighting with host advantage. It be nice again if epic would make some midway servers for duels cause yours is working just fine and shows it would work. I've been n there everynight since its been up. If I have to get one myself just to keep it up I will. Thanks.

Comment

thanks miskell.. i think its really cool people are getting good use out of the server, i know we in qM love it and your correct about it taking away host advantage, it makes it so much better that noone has a ping advantage because people do less *****ing

id love to set it to TDM and use it as PUG server, but its just to complicated for everyone for some reason.. regardless some day the developers will integrate things like irc and pick up game mods because its to complicated for the average gamer now a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                          yea i sent my ps3 back once, got a new 60 gig, worked alot better then my launch system. it was free too, as long as your ps3 is under a year old your all set.

anyhow if the ps3 scene continues to dwindle in numbers im moving to pc
                          PS3 is actually making a big rebound. It is very active with high level players right now.
                          And these tournaments will bring in even more.

Don't go to the PC

Comment

well my ps3 works now! yayyaya, anywyas im havin probs dloadin the software update.help?

Comment

whats your psn?
                              Mine is tRi_xACEx

Comment

Working...
                              X