TRU_Clan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hey guys.. we would like for you TRU guys to come onto our forums! click the site in my SIG.. thanks!

we need to set up another match!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cant wait for lata guys.. hope its a match to remember!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    -12hrs... I think i'm feeling the burn...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Which map for tdm? or does it matter?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
    Just as a reminder, the SMP match is Saturday at 7pm Eastern!!

I am also talking with trainwreck about setting up a match with ckc in two weeks, the only details so far is that it will also be on a Saturday.
    If you have any idea's about the match that you want ( eg: maps/modes ), let me know so i can pass them onto trainwreck.
    Containment, Market District Then TDM

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just as a reminder, the SMP match is Saturday at 7pm Eastern!!

I am also talking with trainwreck about setting up a match with ckc in two weeks, the only details so far is that it will also be on a Saturday.
    If you have any idea's about the match that you want ( eg: maps/modes ), let me know so i can pass them onto trainwreck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    v-tek you can join are practice's we always lookin for new faces to play with and against.. tues and thur 10pm EST.. feel free to stop in.. you will deff have a good time.. and if we are play vctf.. we can help you with anything you need.. same for you guys TRU.. SMP is willin to help any team/player better themselves to make this game much better!
    hey man, when you guys practice where's your server at, vctf? i'll look for your practice but i feel stupid and out of place on any ctf. have only played warfare up to this point and i'm still new at that. have had fun playing warfare with anyone so far, the more players the better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xXBIOxSOAKERXx View Post
    dam dude, im not ****** ur clan or anything but you guys are always lookin for new faces. lol.
    read it twice.. cuz you must not of got it the first time.. not tryin to dog you, but its states we are always looking for new faces to play with or VS .. "in are practice".. not to join are clan.. but if thats what your refering to then yea.. are clan likes to see new faces cuz its better when you play vs people who u know are good..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dam dude, im not ****** ur clan or anything but you guys are always lookin for new faces. lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    v-tek you can join are practice's we always lookin for new faces to play with and against.. tues and thur 10pm EST.. feel free to stop in.. you will deff have a good time.. and if we are play vctf.. we can help you with anything you need.. same for you guys TRU.. SMP is willin to help any team/player better themselves to make this game much better!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I didn't realize it was an clan match. I thought you were battling for fun sake. Thats cool I'm not looking to join any clan right now. I told the guys at GOW thats not what quitting was about. I'm just looking to build on my skills and I think playing other modes can help me with that. Besides I love this game and I don't want it to become boring. But if you guys are going to have open practice let me know. Always like battling with you guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by V-TEK420 View Post
    Hey Lunchy and Harmerty if you guys could use an extra player to even your squad in some VCTF let me know. I've been wanting to get into other modes. Plus I love battling with my man DOD420
    Well, to be honest, i have mixed feelings about that, i like it cuz your a cool cat an a hellova player, but on the flip side, im not sure how harmerty feels about that,...an seein how our guys have been practicing some maps for vCTF, i couldn't allow a non clan affiliated player to take their spot! i guess i can give you a more accurate answer after harm an me mull it over an find out who of our crew is available sat. Cheers - L. P.S. That might sound a lil harsh, just wouldn't wanna jip our guys out of a clan match! Unless you wanna join TRU,....but we are no GOW as far as what we have to offer,.. as far as websites or Mods.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Lunchy and Harmerty if you guys could use an extra player to even your squad in some VCTF let me know. I've been wanting to get into other modes. Plus I love battling with my man DOD420

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    ok sorry, should of pm'ed me i forgot to look back at this page.. i will ask ghost what two maps he wants and i will get back to you.. ohh and good choice in VCTF maps .. im sure it will be great games.. talk to you soon
    Just sent you a PM!!

Also, I am happy to announce TRU's first server is up and running, it's a 16 person warfare server. Everyone is welcome to use it, so stop by and check it out!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
    K cool, the maps we picked for vctf are suspense and sandstorm
    ok sorry, should of pm'ed me i forgot to look back at this page.. i will ask ghost what two maps he wants and i will get back to you.. ohh and good choice in VCTF maps .. im sure it will be great games.. talk to you soon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X