TRU_Clan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceoblivion View Post
    lunchy, i had been practicing with GOW for a while now, figured i would stop because they use so many mods, i want to keep practicing pure so i'll be better on the pure servers. playing games with GOW sounds good though pure or not, i love playing with those guys, every games a battle.
    I have played with the GOW mods before. For a long time, I preferred the mods to pure. Now, they have just gotten to be too much. When I go back to pure from GOW. I find myself wanting the pcspeed. If I could get pcspeed and the kamikaze board on pure. I'd be happier than a puppy with two peters. Pacer is a genius. The Kamikaze Board is a blast. It is especially effective when a really good defender had the prime node on Downtown locked down with the orb. You come in, with a team mate following with the orb. You Kamikaze the person defending and your team mate comes in and takes the prime with your orb. Good times, good times.

Maybe we could alternate between mod/pure with the GOW folks? Do they play ps3 anymore? I thought they went on to be primarily a pc bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
      Since its two different modes wanna play two maps for each mode?? you pick two war maps and we pick two vctf maps?
      We practice on sundays, so could you let us know the maps before then ( we will do the same ). Then have the match next sunday at 6pm eastern?
      thats fine.. but.. i dont think sundays can work.. pretty much the whole team are football fans.. so sundays no good.. weekday?

Comment

just wanted to say thanx to cokken for his never ending loving passion for tWc. i dont know what we would do if he wasnt around to look out for us....

thank you sir!

and on another note...when we gunna set up a match finally? and lunch, are you gunna talk to me ever? or should i just blow you off too?

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post

or should i just blow you off ?
          What type of gay ish is that. cmon atx....first yugio now this.man your a funny dude

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
            thats fine.. but.. i dont think sundays can work.. pretty much the whole team are football fans.. so sundays no good.. weekday?
            How are your saturdays?? The reason we only practice on sunday's is because a few of our members don't have the time during the week, so for us it would have to be a weekend match... Sorry!!

Comment

Yea, duerden is like 5 hours behind us, so with me gettin out late on weekdays , it makes it hard for us to have .....*sniffle*....Quality time together,.....me an Harmerty already fight non stop, an he wont even take out the trash .....*end sniffle*

Comment

Yah well, there wouldn't be any fighting if you would just do the dishes like you were told, now get in the kitchen and make me some pancakes!!!

Comment

tell that b*tch to make me sum blueberry pancakes, i got the munchies Real bad. we'll try n set sumthing up for a weekend, i think we got HxC this coming fri. so we'll discuss it on tues. practice n we'll let u know. ....... BOOO itches im a ghost

Comment

Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
                    Yah well, there wouldn't be any fighting if you would just do the dishes like you were told, now get in the kitchen and make me some pancakes!!!
                    your such an abuser

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                      your such an abuser
                      You suck lunchy!

Comment

Um,...i never said i was good! Wanna WAR me 1on1 on a small map, market district, downtown, sink hole?? I'll even post the results regardless of who wins!!

Comment

Originally posted by xDominatorx View Post
                          You suck lunchy!
                          1 post, wonder who you are? Add me on PSN, we can do this!

Comment

yea we will work something out.. =)

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                              Um,...i never said i was good! Wanna WAR me 1on1 on a small map, market district, downtown, sink hole?? I'll even post the results regardless of who wins!!
                              how bout duel?

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                                yea we will work something out.. =)
                                K cool, the maps we picked for vctf are suspense and sandstorm

Comment

Working...
                                X