TRU_Clan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRU_Clan Thread

Not sure why the last thread got closed, I made a point to steer it away from flaming for the last 4 posts and seen much worse flaming go on for a much longer duration! Lets try this again! No flames please!

Tried joining practice last night. Couldn't get in the server.
    Ace- I wasn't ignoring your invites. I just couldn't join cuz the server was full. Tried sending psn message and kept getting errors. Grew impatient and watched the World Series instead.

Comment

Sorry you couldn't get in COKKEN, it was a lot of fun!! Did you try sending a message through the game or psn??
      Also, Noot and I are talking about setting up some games were we throw the justice mod into the game and just have some fun between our clans.
      We Haven't worked out the full details but I am hoping it will be every second sunday, just thought i would let everyone know!!

Comment

Sorry COKKEN, i only seen 4 of us on, so i made a 2on2 so no one else got on an messed with our game!! We did practice 4 straight hours tho,.. appreciate every 1's commitment to our practice, need to work on our communication better in game! yea i got outa line SUN Ace, but i wasnt mad @ you, i was mad @ the fact that i couldn't dodge harmerty in the Darkwalker!

Comment

lunchy, i had been practicing with GOW for a while now, figured i would stop because they use so many mods, i want to keep practicing pure so i'll be better on the pure servers. playing games with GOW sounds good though pure or not, i love playing with those guys, every games a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by aceoblivion View Post
            lunchy, i had been practicing with GOW for a while now, figured i would stop because they use so many mods, i want to keep practicing pure so i'll be better on the pure servers. playing games with GOW sounds good though pure or not, i love playing with those guys, every games a battle.
            Yea, id rather not play with mods that alter the game too much! Pure is the way to go! however pcspeed mod is good!

Comment

Originally posted by aceoblivion View Post
              The justice mod just switches teams by who scores the most or the least amount of points and how long you were playing if your score is the same as someone elses, it doesn't touch the game play at all.

It's explained in this link
              http://ut3gow.com/GOWJustice

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                Sorry COKKEN, i only seen 4 of us on, so i made a 2on2 so no one else got on an messed with our game!! We did practice 4 straight hours tho,.. appreciate every 1's commitment to our practice, need to work on our communication better in game! yea i got outa line SUN Ace, but i wasnt mad @ you, i was mad @ the fact that i couldn't dodge harmerty in the Darkwalker!
                Lol, me on onyx with a darkwalker = evil and say good bye to your orb if i see it!!

Comment

I see you in a Darkwalker and i cringe!

Comment

whats up with SMP? you guys wanna set something up?

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                      we sure do ~.^

yo lunch....i really need to talk to you asap brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
                        we sure do ~.^

yo lunch....i really need to talk to you asap brotha!
                        Hit up SMP_TheNeed2Kill hes warfare captain... he will set somethin up.. i jus play..

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                          I'm game!! What modes do you guys want to play??

Comment

vctf, warfare?

Comment

Since its two different modes wanna play two maps for each mode?? you pick two war maps and we pick two vctf maps?
                              We practice on sundays, so could you let us know the maps before then ( we will do the same ). Then have the match next sunday at 6pm eastern?

Comment

Working...
                              X