is there a way you can see who is playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a way you can see who is playing

when playing online is there a way you can see who is playing in the server before you enter

Yeah, the button at the bottom in the server browser that says mutators or players depending on whats clicked.. once a server is highlighted of course.. I think its buggy tho as it doesn't always show the players..

Comment

Originally posted by [Insta]-Loque View Post
      I think its buggy tho as it doesn't always show the players..
      I'm not 100% certain of this, but I think it has to do with the server version. Both it and the client need to be 1.3 for this to work (and clients < 1.3 don't have the button anyway).

Comment

Yes, if you use Qtracker.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
          I'm not 100% certain of this, but I think it has to do with the server version. Both it and the client need to be 1.3 for this to work (and clients < 1.3 don't have the button anyway).
          Most servers are patched to 1.3. The real issue is that the players show up as empty in the favorites server list, exactly the servers where you would want to see the players playing. Don't know when/if it will be ever fixed.

Comment

it only shows it from the SERVER option in the browser - it doesnt work if you are in favorites or History (pls fix!)

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
              it only shows it from the SERVER option in the browser - it doesnt work if you are in favorites or History (pls fix!)
              Fix this.. fix that.. fix .. fix.. ... FIX!

NEW GAME ****.. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                Yeah your right! Just spotted that

Comment

also a bit buggy in that quite often it only shows the players of the first server you look at. had that several times so every populated server appears to have the same people in it.

which is useful

Comment

Working...
                  X