Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    Do I qualify for East TDM/CTF since the US/EU match went down the drain?
    i just think its to hard to find a fair server for both sides to play on =[

but yeah your a beast no doubt. i just hope there are enough players for the west xDD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    yea.. why not..

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    im cool with that.. if everyone else is cool with that.. i dont wanna step on any toes..
    well, im not gunna be capt of anything...will play for the west though if needed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    iwud liketo play CTF and TDM for the east, Phantaci CTF and TDM for west, dont know where some otha peeps live

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im cool with that.. if everyone else is cool with that.. i dont wanna step on any toes..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i nominate Helscream and Jerry to be on the west ctf. as of tdm i can only say chemjaxx atm, but i think phantaci could add a few to the list. as far as warfare...ill have a list rdy soon enough ~.^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this would maybe work:

east captains:
    tdm/ctf=Deadaim
    war/vctf=Prodigy

west captains:
    tdm/ctf=Phantaci
    war/vctf=Atxbroken

i think we should have everyone who wants to play post either "east tdm/ctf" or "west tdm/ctf" ; "east war/vctf" or "west war/vctf"
    so that we know who wants to play for what team
    basically either
    a. the 4 captains (whoever those are, im not saying the above are, thats just 4 i think that would work) would pick from the people who post in their category, or
    b. those names would all be made into a poll and voted on

either way we can do a poll for captains if needed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so deamaim since your the capt of the east, who should the west be? and would you guys set up an all-star vctf/warfare team?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    fisrt off, i have an idea, i played 360 version, until it died and now play ps3 version, \

funny how u say my idea of what vehicle modes is stupid and noobs sit in the tank,cuz u said all CTF and TDM players do is camp? nope sorry thats false

u sir...................r a dumbass in the 1st degree

vehicle modes are easy as **** too, i played a vCTF match today on suspense, i was playin against so called top vCTF players and i scored 2 flags easily without trouble, they came into contact wit me on foot, they stood no chance at all.

Any good CTF or TDM player with a brain can be good at vehicle modes, dosnt take mush skill IMO

i say go start up anotha thread for vCTF and warfare players

DEADAIM for ut president!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
    preeeeeety sure 360 players wud beat ps3 players anyday in any game, except for a few ps3 players, not you tho,

Lets go and get in our tanks and camp a node for an hour ! YAY!! u do that cuz u cant fight on foot,

and duelin is alot dif than how u tried to put it
    lmao...im pretty sure 360 died xD and you have no idea sir! i play every mode and warfare is by far the most exciting mode period. it has the most to offer in the game = more fun!!! and only noobs sit there in a tank all day as u put it. just look at my stats and you can tell what kind of player i am ~.^

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
    lets just do 2 all star games, one for tdm/ctf, one for war/vctf.. simple as that
    deadaim for ut president =]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lets just do 2 all star games, one for tdm/ctf, one for war/vctf.. simple as that

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol @ vehicle modes boring, i kno everyone has an opinion and opinions are like azzh0les everyone gots one but god **** some of them really stink. Why do ppl worry so much about other modes if they dont play em. I dont go runnin around talkin trash on ctf and duel playaz. Play whatevatha**** u enjoy and **** on everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    preeeeeety sure 360 players wud beat ps3 players anyday in any game, except for a few ps3 players, not you tho,

Lets go and get in our tanks and camp a node for an hour ! YAY!! u do that cuz u cant fight on foot,

and duelin is alot dif than how u tried to put it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
    sorry but vehicle modes are out, know one cares about them but you guys, people on 360 wanna wathc this live streamed and they dont want to see vehicle modes cuz they are borin, so TDM and CTF and DUELS are in for the allstar game, if theyr will be one
    they are boring? who wants to watch two dudes run around like pac-man and gobble up a bunch of health and shield pellets in a cage? sounds so fun, let me tell ya! LMMFAO...we will just set up something of our own then =P

"???"...

besides, why do a bunch of players from a weaker platform wanna watch the players from the superior platform system play? that whole post made me wonder. oh well thanks anyways...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X