• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    East coast baby!
    yo noot is from the east, so hit'em up and tell him to set up a team ~.^

Comment

noot is the hardest kid to get a hold of.. if someone sets it up.. i will rep EAST, i know DOD will too.. so jus let us know..

Comment

well sending smoke signals from iraq wont work prodigy I told you that already No but seriously when have you tried to get a hold of me and I didnt get back to you? Either way if this c0cka goes down Im in for the east side!!!!!! but please whoever is setting this up make sure you schedule something at night time that way most people can make it. Who's reppin the west? TEam pre-k?

Comment

A so called "all-star" team that doesn't mesh well will lose to a complementary team with good strategy.

It is funny to see people nominate themselves.

Comment

dont mind if i do pacer... ;-p lol EAST COAST B10tches!!!

Comment

ive prob sent u like 10 psn msg that never been responded to.. and what happen last night.. me and twofase sent u a msg bout the match we had.. and no one hit us up.. we were on and ready.. but anyways.. its all good.. i would not mind being captain of the vctf EAST team and if this is a Warfare match.. i will still rep EAST if im needed.. and like pacer said.. you can have a team with all stars.. but.. gotta work like a team to win.. i think any GOW and SMP will fit in.. but im down and willin to work with anyone.. so jus let me know if im needed.. =)

Comment

Does living in Connecticut for 3 months qualify

Comment

Oh my fault prodigy we had practice last night and i forgot to respond after I saw ur message. Did we have a match that I didnt know about?

Comment

Originally posted by pacerx View Post
                    A so called "all-star" team that doesn't mesh well will lose to a complementary team with good strategy.

It is funny to see people nominate themselves.
                    so your laughing at me and your two teammates? didnt know that was funny, but i guess if you say so...but its good to see you on the boards and not in a chat room talking ~.^

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
                    Oh my fault prodigy we had practice last night and i forgot to respond after I saw ur message. Did we have a match that I didnt know about?
                    better not let harm see this post, he will flip out knowing you didnt show up and forgot xDD i really hope something like this goes down. or at least the gig i mentioned to you last night. i know we are all ready...

Comment

sorry but vehicle modes are out, know one cares about them but you guys, people on 360 wanna wathc this live streamed and they dont want to see vehicle modes cuz they are borin, so TDM and CTF and DUELS are in for the allstar game, if theyr will be one

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
                        if i do recall u set it up for yesterday.. you asked me wed or sunday.. i said wed and u had a match on sunday..
                        ???? ????

maybe im wrong but i can look back on the smp thread..

as for this "allstar" game... no Veh. modes? haha.. some of the best games to watch and have gone down have been warfare and vctf games.. yea tdm and ctf are fun.. but.. its alot more death and crazy-ness in Veh. mode.. but if people still wanna do a east vs west warfare or vctf let me kno.. im down..

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
                          sorry but vehicle modes are out, know one cares about them but you guys, people on 360 wanna wathc this live streamed and they dont want to see vehicle modes cuz they are borin, so TDM and CTF and DUELS are in for the allstar game, if theyr will be one
                          they are boring? who wants to watch two dudes run around like pac-man and gobble up a bunch of health and shield pellets in a cage? sounds so fun, let me tell ya! LMMFAO...we will just set up something of our own then =P

"???"...

besides, why do a bunch of players from a weaker platform wanna watch the players from the superior platform system play? that whole post made me wonder. oh well thanks anyways...

Comment

preeeeeety sure 360 players wud beat ps3 players anyday in any game, except for a few ps3 players, not you tho,

Lets go and get in our tanks and camp a node for an hour ! YAY!! u do that cuz u cant fight on foot,

and duelin is alot dif than how u tried to put it

Comment

Lol @ vehicle modes boring, i kno everyone has an opinion and opinions are like azzh0les everyone gots one but god **** some of them really stink. Why do ppl worry so much about other modes if they dont play em. I dont go runnin around talkin trash on ctf and duel playaz. Play whatevatha**** u enjoy and **** on everyone else.

Comment

lets just do 2 all star games, one for tdm/ctf, one for war/vctf.. simple as that

Comment

Working...
                                X