PS3 East VS West ALLSTAR game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    On Ps3 the vehicle modes are more popular somehow.

and yes, this failed for 360. let's try to make it work this time?
    yea lets just do 2 diffrent all star games, the vehicle mode players set up one and the non-vehicle mode players set up one.

popularity doesnt matter when its just 4v4

the reason i said me and phantaci as capts is because

a. it shows people to stop worrying about playing against someone on your team
    b. we are both 2 of the best and both on opposite sides of the coast
    c. we are both not lazy and could get a team organized and ready to play.

but in all honesty i dont care who is captain as long as it works

Comment

Not that it makes a difference to the topic of this thread, but I beg to differ - the vehicles modes are just as popular on the 360 as they are on the ps3.

Comment

Lol not at all, no one cared or spoke of vehicle modes on 360 lololol

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
          Well, if you're the banned person I think you are and you play tdm/ctf/duel, then how would you know that the vehicle modes aren't as popular on the 360 as they are on the ps3?

Comment

Don't ban Tailsnakes, he rocks way harder than you do!

Comment

To say vehicle modes is skilless is a understatment. Yea it don't take much skill to run someone over. But then again it doesn't take much skill to do a stand-still combo. When it comes to getting an eagle eye on a agile fury or getting a bullseye on a raptor with a scorpion or taking on 2 vipers with a hellbender and living to tell the tale. Or go as far as getting a direct hit artillery strike on a annoying cicada. That takes some skill. And this is comeing from someone who favors tdm style over anything else. IMO vehicles are hella fun because it brings some what of an epic scale battle at times. And also, it gives you tons of more ways of killing people.

And i don't see West V.S. East turning out well because there will be a major debate over latency and host. Even if we get the most geographically centered host in USA. Some will say ''dur dur its laggy''. So unless we can compromise on a good stable host. I dunno

Comment

i know cuz i played on 360 beofre it diied

Comment

News flash, when people play vehicle modes, 99% of the time your on foot! Duh

Comment

AH, now I know who you are, explains the random grudge against me too. Anyway, like I said in that other closed topic you made, just because you don't think vehicle modes were popular on 360 does not mean they aren't good/competitive. Going by that logic I can say CTF isn't good/competitive because it's all but dead on the PC. With all the **** you talk about vehicle modes not requiring any skill I doubt you could score a flag in vCTF against any group of decent vCTF players or make any difference in a game of Warfare.

Anyway, I have work I should be doing, I really don't have time to lecture somebody who seems to have the same grasp on logic as an average 6 year old.

-Tailsnake

Comment

i know cuz i played on 360 beofre it diied
                      You may have played ut3 on the 360 but my point was that YOU DON'T play vehicle modes.... soooo, how would you KNOW if vehicle modes are popular or not?? Answer: You don't.

P.S. The only thing that died was GAMEBATTLES.

Comment

if warfare is involved, ill gladly rep the west...live in Texas =]

Comment

i dont have a grudge against u tailsnakes, wen i said that i was jokin, wasnt be serious, people on ps3 got no sense of humor, i have a grudge wit ONE of your teamates, not u brahh,

wat im tryin to say is that if people want to be competitve i suggest to switch to CTF or vCTF

and i cud score a flag on probably the best vCTF players easily if i actually played those modes

Comment

i like this idea better than the one i and a few Euro's had in mind for a tourney. seems we cant find a server to host it and it be fair for both sides. but this is looking to be a ctf/vctf thread only? im sure i could find warfare players for both sides...

Comment

west coast 4 real

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
                              if warfare is involved, ill gladly rep the west...live in Texas =]
                              i'd be happy to play for the west as I am in california

Comment

East coast baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X