PS3 East VS West ALLSTAR game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 East VS West ALLSTAR game

Hey guys, i think it wud be a great idea for the community, since KS tourny didnt work out, to have a allstar game, all modes
    TDM
    CTF
    WAR
    vCTF
    Duel(central host, each side oicks their top 2 duelist to go against the other sides in kind of a mini tourny)

LEmme know what u think of the idea, and UK people can play for the east if players nominate them,

GIVE ME A LIST OF PLAYERS YOU THINK SHOULD PLAY IN EACH MODE

DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT PLAY THAT MODE,PUT PEOPLES NAMES DOWN

EACH MODE I WANT AT LEAST 4 PLAYERS, THIS WILL NOT BE THE FINAL TEAM, I NEED PLAYERS NAMES FROM THE COMMUNITY

THANK YOU

this is not a good idea, east vs west its not gonna work cuz some clans have ppl all across the country, i kno we NRG, have ppl from east and west, and i personally do not want to play against my own teamates, this is a disaster from the start.

Comment

how can u get better if you dont play your own team. i'll do it

Comment

competative matches

Comment

well my team is the best so we only get better by playing the best. idk about you or any other team but thats how we get down

Comment

yea i like this idea, lets have phantaci be the captain of west ill be the capt of east

Comment

didn't this exact same idea fail on 360?

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                didn't this exact same idea fail on 360?
                well, there were less good players, on the 360. and we never set up a date for it

Comment

When will the north get to go up aginst the south??

Comment

umm what console exactly is this going to happen for, and the pact wat clan are u in exactly

Comment

q u a k e m a r i n e s

Comment

yea well thats ctf and tdm, for those i give u props but in warfare and vctf u have to play other ppl with other stategies thats how u get better, in my opinion

Comment

we should vote on captains.. and not have two members of the same clan be captains.. not cuz its a bad thing.. but there are diff fields of this battle, tdm, ctf, vctf, warfare.. should be a captain for each..

Comment

Im thinkin just to get rid of the vehicle modes because they arnt competitve enough and IMO, over on 360 no one played them cuz they are stupid, so i might just leave them out, ur ideas??

I ASKED PEOPLE TO POST 4 PLAYERS FOR EACH MODE, SO I CAN SET UP A POLL

WEST(CTF)

EAST(CTF)

WEST(TDM)

EAST(TDM)

ANd tailsnakes we could all go without your negative attituide, ADMIN PLEASE BAN HIMM!!!

Comment

On Ps3 the vehicle modes are more popular somehow.

and yes, this failed for 360. let's try to make it work this time?

Comment

Working...
                              X