Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understood, but just because you can do something doesn't mean it's not an ******* thing to do...again, it's just common courtesy not to clutter up a clan thread, especially if you're not wanted (which you obviously are not). So yes, it's a public forum and you can be a d!ck if you want to...good for you. Why you feel a need to mess with people is beyond me..apparently you're bored. It's a perfectly reasonable request to have you move your conversation to your own thread/PM...but for all your wannabe intellectualism it's obvious your just one of those people that like instigating stupid BS...and then just won't go away. *sigh*

Apologies to xlXlx for perpetuating this...

Comment

Wow, that mild profanity makes your argument all the more compelling, and shows what a darling personality you have.

And you are correct! You just elected to continue this discussion on the thread, and have successfully done so. All of my posts after the original have been responses, including this one; thankfully others have contributed more substance than you.

The only way you seem satisfied is if I somehow say "Wow, all of my opinions are wrong, and I'm never going to open my mouth again", or I get "stomped down" / "proven" wrong by other posters and run away crying. What a vivid fantasy. When other people here choose to post on this thread to engage in a meaningful discussion, then I will oblige.

The funniest thing is I doubt you'd protest if I were engaged in a protracted discussion defending female gamers on a male chauvinist thread.

Originally posted by WOPR-1 View Post
      Understood, but just because you can do something doesn't mean it's not an ******* thing to do...again, it's just common courtesy not to clutter up a clan thread, especially if you're not wanted (which you obviously are not). So yes, it's a public forum and you can be a d!ck if you want to...good for you. Why you feel a need to mess with people is beyond me..apparently you're bored. It's a perfectly reasonable request to have you move your conversation to your own thread/PM...but for all your wannabe intellectualism it's obvious your just one of those people that like instigating stupid BS...and then just won't go away. *sigh*

Apologies to xlXlx for perpetuating this...

Comment

Originally posted by UT2004Addict View Post
        Wow, that mild profanity makes your argument all the more compelling, and shows what a darling personality you have.

And you are correct! You just elected to continue this discussion on the thread, and have successfully done so. All of my posts after the original have been responses, including this one; thankfully others have contributed more substance than you.

The only way you seem satisfied is if I somehow say "Wow, all of my opinions are wrong, and I'm never going to open my mouth again", or I get "stomped down" / "proven" wrong by other posters and run away crying. What a vivid fantasy. When other people here choose to post on this thread to engage in a meaningful discussion, then I will oblige.

The funniest thing is I doubt you'd protest if I were engaged in a protracted discussion defending female gamers on a male chauvinist thread.
        How about enough hijacking in whatever form you bring it.
        Bad forum etiquette.
        Stick to the topic header..that being a clan for girls\women.

Back on topic, A question for the ladies (So collage boy cram it in your cram hole), My girlfriend fiercely hates UT3 and all things UT related.
        She's a gamer. how do I turn her onto UT\UT2k4\UT3.
        I ask because I have the PS3 and two PC versions of UT3 (as well as two PCs fully capable of playing the game).
        She just dislikes FPS' in general.
        How do we turn her to the dark side?

Comment

This has gone too far off topic. Closing.

Comment

Working...
          X