Newer players, please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon_Slick
    These kids are on the rocks, put them on the grass!

I agree 100%! If kids have to smoke something it's better if it's not crack.

Comment

Originally posted by V-TEK420 View Post
      Ahhh my little finger how he has grown. He was once a Padawan. Now he is a master. I used to yell at him when he went the wrong way in Avalanche with the orb. all I would hear is sorry that was me........LOL
      hahaha thats hilarious!... I remember the time when I got team killed by him flying around in a manta in sinkhole and smooshed me up against the wall a long time ago! Got the same responce "sorry..that was me!!" Oh we love you smellmyfinger!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
        hahaha thats hilarious!... I remember the time when I got team killed by him flying around in a manta in sinkhole and smooshed me up against the wall a long time ago! Got the same responce "sorry..that was me!!" Oh we love you smellmyfinger!!!
        If I remember correctly. . .I was so embarrassed that I left the game. I didn't go and cry into my pillow or anything. I just felt like an idiot.

Mr. ***** -Thanks for the compliment but, a master I am not. I'm still not quite the fragger I want to be. I wind up in an alley alone against you, or JP, Lunchy, Harmerty, Woolvie etc. 8 out of 10 times, I take 2nd place in that fight.
        This is why having a mic is so important though. Even if you are not the best at shooting/killing people. Having a mic allows you to contribute to the game without being one of the elite players.

Comment

yeah the game gets a lot easier to figure out once you get a mic and start talking to the right people

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
          I hate idle people! Where do these people go for an hour?
          **** i wish i could stay in a game for an hour
          can barely stay in 15 mins without getting timed out

Comment

OK, the people sitting idle are starting to really get on my nerves. It seems like everytime I go into a warfare server that has 6+ people in it. At least one of them is sitting idle. What is worse is the people that sit on the stacked team and just beat the hell outta the team with the idle person(s). When there are a dozen other empty warfare servers out there. Why stay on a server with idle peeps?
            I am going to start posting the screen names of the idle people for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by smellmyfinger View Post
              OK, the people sitting idle are starting to really get on my nerves. It seems like everytime I go into a warfare server that has 6+ people in it. At least one of them is sitting idle. What is worse is the people that sit on the stacked team and just beat the hell outta the team with the idle person(s). When there are a dozen other empty warfare servers out there. Why stay on a server with idle peeps?
              I am going to start posting the screen names of the idle people for all to see.
              Yea I don't know why people do this. But it bothers the hell out of me too. They'll even do it in TDM which can really hurt your team cause who knows how many kills the other team gets by the dumba$$ standing there. A kick system should be implemented for this purpose and if Total envy joins your team.......sorry had to go there.

Comment

i hate idle ppl too thankx too them i lose a match some time is ther not a mod that fix that problem

Comment

GoW has an anti-idle mod. Warns the idler, then kicks them. But if you join a game and that mod isn't running on the host, it does you no good. PS3 mod.

http://ut3gow.com/GOWAnti-Idle

Get it, HOST!
                  Also, yeah, idlers sukksessss bad.
                  Also, if I passed out from drinking during your game.....Sorry! Waaaahhhhh!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by V-TEK420 View Post
                    Yea I don't know why people do this. But it bothers the hell out of me too. They'll even do it in TDM which can really hurt your team cause who knows how many kills the other team gets by the dumba$$ standing there. A kick system should be implemented for this purpose and if Total envy joins your team.......sorry had to go there.
                    The server admin can set the KickIdlers time limit to auto kick someone after they've been idling for a certain duration. I set it to 300 seconds. You just have to be careful if your server has custom maps, because sometimes players don't have so great of a connection, and if the admin sets it too low they get booted while waiting for the custom map download.

Another setting that helps this problem is setting forced respawn to false, so when they idle they don't respawn right after getting killed. The only way to respawn is for them to click the mouse.

Comment

Working...
                    X