what the? impact hammered from a vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the? impact hammered from a vehicle

can someone explain this, i was fighting a manta at tank node in downtown, the manta was where the tank spawns, i was on the floor where the node is with avril, no one was around, next think i know i'm killed by an impact hammer, no sounds from an impact hammer and no players around after death, the manta wasn't even in my line of sight, what going on?

There are lots of weird deaths in Warfare, like getting out of a darkwalker and getting crushed by it as it comes down, same with the manta, getting pushed into vehicle spawn areas by opponents/teammates and then the vehicle spawns on you and kills you, the wreckage of the manta that you just killed looping around and falling on you and killing you, shooting avrils into incoming spam and the avrils killing you, strange death zones(like behind tank node in downtown) etc. etc.

Once I was in a manta shooting at a bender that was spamming with skymine combos... then I die.. and it says I've killed myself. WTF? How can you kill yourself while in a manta(except driving off the map, but I was at center node in Downtown, so that wasn't it). So..yours is another in that list I guess.

Comment

Working...
    X