Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error getting online on ps3 version HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error getting online on ps3 version HELP!!

a couple of months ago i was playing ut3 online on my ps3 when suddenly the next room i was trying to connect me gave me a strange error telling me that i do not have map pack LT-Morbias and that it cannot be downloaded through the server. i have downloaded every patch and addon, every map i could. i reinstalled the game. i tried everything but ever since i got that error its all im getting every room, every time i try to connect

so basicly i have a working copy that for no reason wont work online
    i would really love some help figuring this out

Originally posted by Razor29 View Post
    a couple of months ago i was playing ut3 online on my ps3 when suddenly the next room i was trying to connect me gave me a strange error telling me that i do not have map pack LT-Morbias and that it cannot be downloaded through the server. i have downloaded every patch and addon, every map i could. i reinstalled the game. i tried everything but ever since i got that error its all im getting every room, every time i try to connect

so basicly i have a working copy that for no reason wont work online
    i would really love some help figuring this out
    maybe the map has and update

Comment

it dosent work that way

maps dont have specific updates and it should be able to download missing content from the server not to mention i shouldent have anything missing its the ps3 version it comes with everything once the patches and add-ons are installed nothing should be missing and i defently am not supposed to get the same error on every server im trying to connect to

Comment

I would try this:
        Delete UT3 data from Game Data Uility then install the game and map pack again.
        You will lose content you have downloaded but not you campaign save, if you ceare about it.

Comment

i allready did that im still getting the error

Comment

Working...
          X