PS3 sever problems???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliT3BroTHA View Post
    some people have it when they do not host, and i guess him when he hosts?
    i don't think it's real, the other day i was in a server with blackout and fallout, they started to get owned, then both disappeared one at a time. I finished the map and then got a nasty PSN message from fallout saying i crashed the server and i did it to three people. The server didn't crash, me and the other 12 people finished the map just fine. This was a midway server...
    To me it sounds like he loses and doesn't like it!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
      i don't think it's real, the other day i was in a server with blackout and fallout, they started to get owned, then both disappeared one at a time. I finished the map and then got a nasty PSN message from fallout saying i crashed the server and i did it to three people. The server didn't crash, me and the other 12 people finished the map just fine. This was a midway server...
      To me it sounds like he loses and doesn't like it!!
      lmfao nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
        what maps?
        I know for sure DM-LikeRankin messes with UT3/conflicts with other maps. I even tested this out by deleting all of my maps and reinstalling LikeRankin. DM-LikeRankin messed up UT3 to the point that I couldn't join any online servers. I would just get loading forever. I don't know who the author is, so I can't tell him.

Comment

Working...
        X