No announcement yet.

Can you beat it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been practicing and won 20 - 2 vs godlike on Biohazard (no hammer kills) and 25 - 6 on Deck, mainly using the shock rifle and the sniper. What makes the bot hard is that he times powerups perfectly all the time. My aim and movements are slightly better but the bots have clockwork timing.

Comment

Just type "god" in console

Comment

Sentinel is relatively easy map to play against godlike bots. You just have to know the tendencies of the bot, they're pretty much the same in any map. Perfect timing of shield belt and udamage is critical. You don't want to give the bot the udamage since it'll mow you down in a heartbeat. Don't engage in open combat if the bot is using a hitscan like sniper or stinger. And of course don't get close if the bot is using link gun, there's no dodging that shaft. If the bot is injured it'll go for the nearest health. If you're fighting it around a corner it most likely won't back down but tries to attack, so you can easily kill it with a shock combo behind the corner.

I tend to use shock combos against godlike bots, or rockets if I'm out of shock. If the bot gets the belt a well placed goo can deal with that. Bots are very predictable, and when you know what it's going to do, and you know how to dominate the map it's easily beatable, you don't even have to be that good in dm. Godlike bots are good practise, and will teach you to predict the enemy movements, but don't expect the skilled human players to repeat their mistakes like bots do. Still, many players are just as predictable.

Comment

Working...
        X