Can you beat it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you beat it?

Did anybody beat the bot(dual) in Godlike difficult?

I can't even beat Masterful...(****, I follow them behind then the bot just turn 180 degree then shoot my head with Shock Rifle... killing spree......)

Practice, practice, practice.

Good players have been beating the living hell out of godlike bots in previous UT generations and I'm sure they also do in UT3.

Comment

Thanks for the advise mate.

Woohoo!!Just beat Inhuman on...... Morbias.
      ****... I still suck.

Comment

Just stay out of wide open areas and don't let them get any hitscan weapons. Learn the tendencies of bots. For example, whenver find you they will follow you until they can kill you. Make them follow you and you should be able to hit them with a shock combo or tri-rox.

Comment

ive beaten godlike bots 1on1 on sentinel on the ps3 by about 20 points, im pretty sure its harder to do if your on the pc though

Comment

im pretty sure its harder to do if your on the pc though
            Why do you say so? I thought it will be more easier if I do it on pc.

Comment

Instagib on higher difficulties just becomes a one-sided beatdown...

Edit: might I add, it's also the best way to practice your precision with hitscan weapons

Comment

Are you playing on the xbox and trying to get the Achievement?

If so, just use the weapon replacer mutator and change them all to impact hammer. Go to the map Heatray and run around until the Darkwalker spawns. Make sure YOU get it. Once your in it, have fun because its an easy 20 kills, but takes awhile.

Comment

No I'm playing it on pc because my parents didn't let me buy consoles

and also thanks for the hint. I will keep practice and try to avoid some bot that will turn 180 degree and shoot my head with Shock Rifle

Comment

I think bots are very quick but don't have any effective tactics.
                    So just try to beat them with some good tactics (shock combos, grenades etc.).
                    Don't be too long in their field of view.

Greets

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLm5D_O5_KU

wheee

Comment

I used to 1v3 godlike bots to warm up in UT2004. They're not hard once you've been playing for a while.

Comment

MAN nthexwn YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!

There is more than 2 ppl told me to stay out of the bots FOV now...
                          BUT I DON'T GET IT...I'm not even in their FOV(and I didn't make any noises) but they still notice me like I'm a Dark Walker behind them and make those stupid noises.

and thanks for sharing us the insane video...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_@$$ View Post
                            MAN nthexwn YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!
                            lol

Every person I play with could do that to godlike bots. Bots are terrible no matter the skill level. If you think that's good, you need to stop pubbing and start pugging with us.

Comment

Every person I play with could do that to godlike bots
                              What about you?

If you think that's good
                              I don't think they are good, I just think I'm suck : p.(Same meaning i know...)

Comment

Working...
                              X