Unreal Tournament... PC Forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament... PC Forever?

Hey, i just wanted to ask if Unreal Tournament series if there are more in the future, will stay on the PC Platform as a Primary, i ask this because i notice that Gears of War 2 is supposedly not coming to us PC Gamers and i would hate for UT to end up on a Console, when it was PC initialy.

PS3 Version seems ok, but looking at the 360 version it is horrible compared to the satisfaction PS3 and PC gamers are getting out of the game, including Maps/Custom User Content/Models and Gameplay etc.

Plus Keyboard and Mouse is always better for a UT Game

Epic and Midway have an agreement to do another UT for the PC, but Midway isn't doing very well financially. Midway's most recent press release has stated they're dropping some of their licensing arrangements for underperforming titles, but we have no way of knowing whether UT is one of those titles or not.

Comment

Things are not going well on both ends I'd say, at least, for UT. Not Gears.

Comment

Sounds bad Always love UT scince 99. But i did notice when UT3 was released, the ammount of players compared to UT2k4 and UT99 was very low. Went from Millions, to Hundred Thousands and is still diminishing now.

Comment

Working...
        X