Player base?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player base?

So im trying to play this game again, its a lot of fun. But ive noticed theres not many servers with players. i get a handful of servers and the count is less than 50 players across all of them? am i in the wrong place? should i be using gamespy? Where are all the players at?

It is a lot of fun. But there aren't that many players. But if you can find a server with people on it and a decent ping, what does it matter to you whether there are 50 more servers like that, or just 3?

Comment

seriously that handful of populated servers has more carnage than you can shake a stick at.and i have really messed up hours and i can always find people who are more than happy to kill the hell out of me. don't question it, just do it, your fear is what's holding you back

Comment

All you need is one full server with a decent ping and there you go!! Let the flaking begin!!

Comment

it's sad too really because it's such a great multiplayer game, even compared to a lot of the stuff that's out there right now - better than COD4, Crysis Wars, GoW, IMHO

i'm still playing tho! you on pc? you can add me as a friend; Sgt_Jigglebelly

Comment

pc player? add me as a friend and or come visit my server - see sig - catchya online!

Comment

Originally posted by R0B0T View Post
              So im trying to play this game again, its a lot of fun. But ive noticed theres not many servers with players. i get a handful of servers and the count is less than 50 players across all of them? am i in the wrong place? should i be using gamespy? Where are all the players at?
              wow must of been a busy day when you checked it, normally theres less people playing then that, on the pc

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                It is a lot of fun. But there aren't that many players. But if you can find a server with people on it and a decent ping, what does it matter to you whether there are 50 more servers like that, or just 3?
                Well its like this, lets say i want to start training and try and get serious and decent at this game. well if there are not alot of players then that means it wont be taking seriously at any tournaments. i like to play games i can compete in. as of now im a scrub at UT3 but i need more motivation than just playing the game i need to know theres something i can do with the skill i aquire than just frag people.

so i was just curious about the player base how big or small it was. ill still play but i will have to see how far i want to take it. i was seriously dissapointed when the game launched and i got online and saw only around 200 or 300 players online. so im trying to give the game a chance again cause i still love the nostalgia and epicness the game has, no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                  pc player? add me as a friend and or come visit my server - see sig - catchya online!
                  Originally posted by natureboystyle05 View Post
                  it's sad too really because it's such a great multiplayer game, even compared to a lot of the stuff that's out there right now - better than COD4, Crysis Wars, GoW, IMHO

i'm still playing tho! you on pc? you can add me as a friend; Sgt_Jigglebelly
                  Ill add you both when i get home from work. thank you.

Comment

RE: Player base?

The player base has dwindled over recent years. You should play UT3.

---Free Online Games

Comment

add me robot, im meaning-of-life, im not a monster but i can teach you something...i think
                      anyway just play and the player count will raise
                      and if you like tournaments play on clanbase, it has a lot of ladders and tournaments for ut

Comment

Working...
                      X