This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Hall of Fame Playaz

I've had ut3 seen day one, and even though i do not play as much as i used during my ut3 gaming history i have played some, well how should i put it natural skilled players or player that worked hard to become "Top Players." So here are the players i think changed the gaming experience of Unreal Tournament!

Blackcats -Theres really not much to say.
    Otarkutony(or whatever his name is) and Pavion - Amazing with the sniper rifles, i swear i've seen people throw games and plot against this guys.
    BrokenDisk -i think he's the most improved player in this game.
    Penguin -dude got some skills
    Chris_c,jorgelius,do-or-die,dajel -i think they are some what the same because i honestly think they are the best all around players because they defend they attack and its almost imposible to kill.
    BkVarsity-One of the best defensive players i ever came across, he can defend a team of 8 all by himself good in the tank and a ****ing master in that fury, if you wanna win a game never let this kid in a fury.
    Force of God -number one ******* in this game(just my opinion)
    phantaci -Teach you how to die 101 he'll kill you in so many ways you'll just end up leaving the game.
    and jimwood-you know how when you kill noobs they get of it and leave the game well this Newbie took it like a man and recetlly he's gotten a whole lot better.

Originally posted by xxkilakingxx View Post
    phantaci -Teach you how to die 101 he'll kill you in so many ways you'll just end up leaving the game.
    thanks im on the list out of curiousity whats your psn?

Comment

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
        i beat someone on this list 20-3 1on1
        LOLOLOL i know who your talking about.

Comment

Working...
        X