Need help with Scavenger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with Scavenger.

I'm having a lot of trouble using it (like many others). My main concern is how to attack. There's this wisp/sphere circulating around it but I also have a "laser beam". What's the difference. It seems that the sphere attacks but then withdraws right after. Sometimes I kill an infantry in a couple of secs, sometimes it takes ages.

Could someone explain the basic usages of the scavenger and how to attack with it? I saw a big thread about it but it didn't answer my questions.

Also, can you jump over an avril or must you seek cover?

when you aim at pp you aim of the laser have too be on the enemy that means you follow them with the laser and a ball thing will hit them and kill

Comment

I advice you when you get;s close to jump and hit the enemy from above. So you won't get damage by weapons, and will be hard for players to hit you with the avril. Using the ball thing is only usefull at slow turning vehicles where you can run around. (goliath/nemesis/dw)

Comment

seek cover.

Comment

Two Nifty Tips riwa :

1. It heals nodes with the primary fire, at the rate of a Link Gun, but it never runs out
          2. If the blades hit any incoming avrils, it destroys them. Hard to pull off, but quite satisfying!!!

Comment

I think the Scavenger gets overlooked a lot, especially in warfare, it's great for healing nodes! The great thing of course is using alt fire to roll into a ball and using primary fire to get the spinning blades, great to run people over.

I like using the Scavenger to sit on top of enemy goliaths and attack while on top, there is nothing they can do but get out. Then I use that time to steal it. When attacking vehicles or people the best thing is to keep on jumping around, while making sure the "lazer beam" is always on the enemy. (this is great for attacking the darkwalker..it may take a while but the beams can't follow your fast movement, great for distraction)

Comment

The scavenger has several attacks

Primary fire: you laze a target and the seeker goes out and attacks it with a link beam. This mode also heals.

Secondary fire: you retract your legs and turn into a ball, while in ball mode you can primary fire to boost into targets. If you catch vehicles during the boost mode, you will do damage to them based on velocity. In addition if you bring out the spinning blades, you can kill players instantly.

Of course running people over always works

Comment

Working...
              X