ended sprees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ended sprees

The "ended spree" statistic is for killing sprees that I ended, is that right?

When I end my own spree, does it count as "ended spree"?

I'd sign a petition for an "own ended spree" statistic...

i believe that a self kill will also remove a frag from your spree, so the last reward you get will not count, as you hve a kill removed for your own death. eg. a mulitikill spree ends when you kill yourself, so you woudln't get the multikill, just the double kill, or whatever reward was one before your death.

Comment

It counts for ended sprees.
      I think 360 had an achievement for ending sprees and my brother got it suiciding

Comment

Lol, sounds challenging. We all know how hard it is to kill yourself, lol.

Comment

All achievements were too easy.
          Beat a godlike bot 20 - 0 in a duel -> people do impact hammer only on deimos and camp in the turret

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
            All achievements were too easy.
            Beat a godlike bot 20 - 0 in a duel -> people do impact hammer only on deimos and camp in the turret
            20 to 0. Everytime I play a god-like bot in deck they always shoot the ramps and kill theirselves and end up in the negatives, lol. Don't know about the improved AI. They actually on novice level shoot shock combos, I'm impressed, lol. The sad thing god like bots don't miss much. I always beat them but never flawess victory. I'm a headphone user and god like bots put them to shame cause they always know where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
              i believe that a self kill will also remove a frag from your spree, so the last reward you get will not count, as you hve a kill removed for your own death. eg. a mulitikill spree ends when you kill yourself, so you woudln't get the multikill, just the double kill, or whatever reward was one before your death.
              I don't think it does.
              When you make a multikill and kill yourself in the process right while you kill another guy, the multikill gets awarded. At least I recall a case where it got awarded to me...

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
              It counts for ended sprees.
              I think 360 had an achievement for ending sprees and my brother got it suiciding
              haha, really?
              funny

Originally posted by DK_INCReMENTAL View Post
              Lol, sounds challenging. We all know how hard it is to kill yourself, lol.
              Yeah, hehe ... sounds somewhat pointless to award suiciding ... that's why I wondered whether it counts or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DK_INCReMENTAL View Post
                20 to 0. Everytime I play a god-like bot in deck they always shoot the ramps and kill theirselves and end up in the negatives, lol. Don't know about the improved AI. They actually on novice level shoot shock combos, I'm impressed, lol. The sad thing god like bots don't miss much. I always beat them but never flawess victory. I'm a headphone user and god like bots put them to shame cause they always know where you are.
                Once you get how godlike bots think you can get the flawless victories, they're not that tough.

Comment

Working...
                X