Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX 360 patch available ????

Flak/WarTourist,

Did the patch for the 360 come out? I was in the middle of a CTF game and it knocked me out with the message that an update was available for this game. I followed the instructions and it updated but then when I tried to get into a live game a message came up that said "Server's version is outdated". I tried all the game modes and I get the same message!!!

Thanks

Edit: I can host my own games and people are joining my host but it won't let me get on any Midway servers, still the same message. (I can also join games that other people are hosting)

Hi Bab89 ,

Sorry for the reply on your topic when you're asking for Flak and WarTourist. I posted up a topic about hopefully having Downloadable Content for UT3 on the Xbox 360. Hopefully the patch you downloaded, is good things to come. I haven't got my copy of UT3 for the 360 yet. But I'm just hoping Epic gives us the attention we users need for the 360 version.

Again, I'm sorry for posting, even though I didn't help. Just knowing a patch has came out makes me wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by RR99i View Post
      Hi Bab89 ,

Sorry for the reply on your topic when you're asking for Flak and WarTourist. I posted up a topic about hopefully having Downloadable Content for UT3 on the Xbox 360. Hopefully the patch you downloaded, is good things to come. I haven't got my copy of UT3 for the 360 yet. But I'm just hoping Epic gives us the attention we users need for the 360 version.

Again, I'm sorry for posting, even though I didn't help. Just knowing a patch has came out makes me wonder...
      Hey no problem. In fact I'm still not sure it WAS the patch we've been waiting for, the message said it was a mandatory update or something like that - whatever that means.. It would be nice if WAS the patch!

Comment

Originally posted by Bab89 View Post
        Hey no problem. In fact I'm still not sure it WAS the patch we've been waiting for, the message said it was a mandatory update or something like that - whatever that means.. It would be nice if WAS the patch!
        Thanks. Yeah, I'm not sure what it means. But any update for UT3 for the Xbox 360 is good with me. Even though pretty much every game gets them, even ones that over two years old, lol. Last, thanks again for my reply to your topic.

Comment

Last night a random update was applied to Epics Unreal Tournament 3.

Please allow me to explain what this update changed and how it concerns Unreal Tournament 3 players.

Originally, The voice communication on Unreal Tournament 3 was intended to only be used when a player pressed the right button on the D-PAD. While holding the button your voice would be transfered to all players on your team or in the game based on the game type you were playing.

Quickly players realised that there was a 'bug, hack,error,fix'. If you followed these steps you could keep your voice on throughout the entire game and onto the next game as long as you stayed on the same server.

1. Hold in the right D-PAD button.

2. Unplug your headset.

3. Plug your headset back in.

4. Release the D-PAD right button.

This was much more practical considering the speed of Unreal Tournament and the fact that I can't even think of a recent game that makes a player press a button to chat on the xbox 360 console. Our mics have mute and we can mute other players.

So why did this update take away our fix? It's really unknown why. Personally I think that the only reason it could have possibly came acrossed as a good idea is to upset the Unreal Tournament cult followers. Momentarily after I got the update I realised what it had done and sent out a Indy Update letting all of the other players on my list know.

I recieved several of the same style of responses.

"No WAY!"

"Why? what the f*ck?"

"Well, Who didn't see this garbage coming?"

"I noticed nobody was talking at all."

Please Epic games,

Allow us to chat freely or maybe we could push the button to chat and to stop chat but don't make us hold the button. I think that the right D-PAD button could be used for something more practical such as crouching.

Comment

And to answer your question about the Midway servers.
            When this patch was installed on your system it updated the version number.
            The Midway servers haven't been restarted to recieve the patch.
            Since your version numbers don't match theirs you won't be allowed in games until they are restarted and patched.

Comment

Originally posted by indecipherable View Post
              And to answer your question about the Midway servers.
              When this patch was installed on your system it updated the version number.
              The Midway servers haven't been restarted to recieve the patch.
              Since your version numbers don't match theirs you won't be allowed in games until they are restarted and patched.
              Alright, and now it appears there are NO Midway servers up. I never really used the mic glitch but that sucks for people who did.

Comment

Omg

OMG,

I was screaming out loud today when I was in a game in Morbias Arena and a huge white background with black letters on the lower screen came on at the end of the game, and said "ALL POWERUPS FOUND"

I swear I thought I was hallucinating! I went to other easy maps for powerups, but the same message did not appear when I got them all!

Is it true? Is "Like the Back of my Hand" achievement finally fixed?

Please can I/we get some sort of official response from Epic??

PLEASE!!!! Pleeeeeeeezzzzzzz!?!?

Comment

Working...
                X