Spectators...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectators...

i think spectators should be given more options, I mean, at the mo, you can only check on flags and wander, but what if you want to follow someone, as in spec them? And perhaps check their inventory and such and such. I just think its been a bit overlooked.

You can spec individual people :/

See their health, not armour though. And the weapon they have at that current moment but noth all of their stuff..

Comment

yah there has been times were i would like to see what they are carrying but then i get annoyed cause its not there...

Comment

Crazy how? F4? F what? What buttons?

Comment

You cycle through players with the mouse wheel. (Or whatever your Next/Previous Weapon keys are).

Not sure what the key is, but I believe if you type "behindview" in the console without the quotes, it'll switch to first person view.

Comment

Originally posted by «MechikTåj» View Post
            You cycle through players with the mouse wheel. (Or whatever your Next/Previous Weapon keys are).

Not sure what the key is, but I believe if you type "behindview" in the console without the quotes, it'll switch to first person view.
            The problem with behind view is that you can't see their crosshairs, correct? This would be great for new players who, when they need indirect guidance, can spec good players and see how they aim in proportion to their movements.

Comment

Working...
            X