Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS3] Midway servers now using new PC hosting software?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dare I ask for crossplatform, now that PC server capacities are used by PS3 players anyway?

It would certainly help from a psychological point of view and I think PC players would even put up with slightly slower gameplay in exchange for getting online gameplay at all, if you know what I mean.

Comment

no way, i say speed up the ps3 version

Comment

Well the PS3 has mouse support, It's easy to up the gamespeed. As long as there's options it could work like "ALLOW PC USERS/ALLOW PS3 USERS/Gamepad only games". Could make it like they did with starcraft back in the days, make the gamespeed adjustable (Current PS3 setting) \ Faster \ Fastest) although everyone ended up favouring Fastest at the end...

Options = "Don't have to force everyone to play the game the way they want to"

Comment

Well the PS3 has mouse support, It's easy to up the gamespeed. As long as there's options it could work like "ALLOW PC USERS/ALLOW PS3 USERS/Gamepad only games". Could make it like they did with starcraft back in the days, make the gamespeed adjustable (Current PS3 setting) \ Faster \ Fastest) although everyone ended up favouring Fastest in the end...

Options = "Don't have to force everyone to play the game in a way they don't want to"

Comment

After playing some VCTF and TDM last night, I have still had nothing but great servers. I'm surprised that some don't feel there is any difference. As far as I know, the numbers in the server name still relate to your region. Under 100 is US, and over 100 is EU. I am not positive on that, but I think it's a safe assumption.

So if you're playing in the right region and you still don't see a difference in these servers, then I'm curious about that. I was never even able to join a VCTF game before, and if in some rare case I could it was unplayable. Last night it was silky smooth at Sandstorm and Necropolis and it was so much freakin fun. The gameplay in this game is top notch and I had forgotten about that.

Comment

I played only warfare last night and only joined new server names. For the most part i was in smooth servers all the way up to the servers limit. Jumping around floodgate was nice!!! When i snipe, my bullets went were i aimed and my flak would go where i lobbed it to. Then there were servers that total made me mad, that's why i wonder if all the servers are with the same setup as the said "new servers". If i was smart i would have remembered which servers i was in so i could mention the names now but i ain't
              The servers that i do know are different were sexy though
              If i'm right about different setups, epic kill'em cause they sucked!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                The gameplay in this game is top notch and I had forgotten about that.
                without a doubt, its the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Grinchy View Post
                  After playing some VCTF and TDM last night, I have still had nothing but great servers. I'm surprised that some don't feel there is any difference. As far as I know, the numbers in the server name still relate to your region. Under 100 is US, and over 100 is EU. I am not positive on that, but I think it's a safe assumption.

So if you're playing in the right region and you still don't see a difference in these servers, then I'm curious about that. I was never even able to join a VCTF game before, and if in some rare case I could it was unplayable. Last night it was silky smooth at Sandstorm and Necropolis and it was so much freakin fun. The gameplay in this game is top notch and I had forgotten about that.
                  i feel you on not being able to joing the vCTF servers it sucked i can join them now
                  still getting booted every match tho
                  its getting better tho!

Comment

make the 360 servers pc based pl0x

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
                      Hope this is out before KillingSpree's tourny, it might make it even more awesome :P
                      anyone PLEASE let me know how this is coming. do we have access to any "silky-smoothness'' for the tournament?
                      (saturday)

Comment

Im **** sure enjoyng them! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X