Hey could someone fill me in.
    What ever happend to these clans...

DIABLO
    ICE
    FEAR
    Force
    Blackcat

please fill me in.....

Ice and balckcat went to other platforms to play. Xbox. Fear still plays a little and they are getting ready to come back as a clan. Alot of individuals play right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DSX FREEZA View Post
      Hey could someone fill me in.
      What ever happend to these clans...

DIABLO
      ICE
      FEAR
      Force
      Blackcat

please fill me in.....
      Blackcats said there was no competition and stopped playing, Force and Rage became Fear, Fear still plays a bit, Diablo seems to have disbanded (either that or they just don't play as much) and ICE disbanded.

Comment

ICE didnt disband, they just have less memebers? or changed their names for reasons we do not know lol

Comment

Originally posted by tRi_ThaT View Post
          ICE didnt disband, they just have less memebers? or changed their names for reasons we do not know lol
          I went to Uni and couldn't play, Hydro, Rhettro, Deadnova, Firstblood and Kyonshi don't really play anymore and KS, Potato and Tomato went to 360 and started a new clan. That's disbanded no matter how you look at it.

Comment

ohhhh ok, well the three main players kept playing u can say i guess

Comment

i miss Blackcats but what happened to HGM??? we hav 1 x membr of HGM in TEAM BIOFREAK now...i'm confused O_o DIABLO & HGM???? sum1 told me @ one point those clans were the same & that they were better than BIOFREAKS & QcP (supposivley) the person who told me may b wrong?? sum1 know of this rumor??? is it true? ehhhhhhhhhhh BIOFREAKS r pretty much in top 3 when it comes tio TDM... but we have yet to face othr TDM clans! ohhhhh btw qM lets play again sometime???

Comment

as a service to an coworker of mine, i'm looking for anyone who's heard of a clan called sop. he's not being forthright with details, so i thought i'd poke around. he mumbled something about automatic sniper rifles. not even sure which iteration of ut he's talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
                  as a service to an coworker of mine, i'm looking for anyone who's heard of a clan called sop. he's not being forthright with details, so i thought i'd poke around. he mumbled something about automatic sniper rifles. not even sure which iteration of ut he's talking about...
                  no never heard of SOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                    i miss Blackcats but what happened to HGM??? we hav 1 x membr of HGM in TEAM BIOFREAK now...i'm confused O_o DIABLO & HGM???? sum1 told me @ one point those clans were the same & that they were better than BIOFREAKS & QcP (supposivley) the person who told me may b wrong?? sum1 know of this rumor??? is it true? ehhhhhhhhhhh BIOFREAKS r pretty much in top 3 when it comes tio TDM... but we have yet to face othr TDM clans! ohhhhh btw qM lets play again sometime???
                    That was an agreement between bloodraged and diablo_bloodrain. They weren't better than biofreaks, and **** sure weren't better than anybody in QcP. When they formed their "alliance", all of the HGM members changed their tags to DIABLO. I heard that DIABLO is xTc now or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by YT3RnaL View Post
                      That was an agreement between bloodraged and diablo_bloodrain. They weren't better than biofreaks, and **** sure weren't better than anybody in QcP. When they formed their "alliance", all of the HGM members changed their tags to DIABLO. I heard that DIABLO is xTc now or something like that.
                      Exactly what the *** he said, period

Comment

we tried to revive HGM but nobody seems to play enough anymore only people ive seen on is eigk and electrickoolaid and tht is only once in a great while and we were not as good as the biofreaks or QCP i was in the clan and i will tell u tht we were just a group of casual gamers who just enjoyed playing even if we lost we had fun

Comment

I miss fear the most >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer-5 View Post
                            I miss fear the most >.<
                            fear is bak ive been playn alot of rb and ut3 with tormenter and they are makin a comebak

Comment

Originally posted by DEATH_MONSTER View Post
                              we tried to revive HGM but nobody seems to play enough anymore only people ive seen on is eigk and electrickoolaid and tht is only once in a great while and we were not as good as the biofreaks or QCP i was in the clan and i will tell u tht we were just a group of casual gamers who just enjoyed playing even if we lost we had fun
                              Your great tho. Where did bloodrage go or brownsilk. Brownsilk was cool and a great gamer as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X