This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future of Unreal: PS3

Hey fellow PS3 players. I just wanted to know how everybody feels about the community and who's leaving and who's staying. It seems like the community just keeps getting smaller and we just keep loosing good players. Something we can't afford. As some new games are getting ready to come out like SOCOM and Resistance 2. I have a feeling we are going to loose a lot of players. I just wanted to know what the futures are for all the players. So if you guys would like to list what your guys plans are as far as the game and your future to let everybody know where the UT3 community stands. I wonder everyday who I'm not gonna see playing the game anymore. From the looks of these forums and from playing since launch we have lost a lot of good players. I personally myself am going to get SOCOM and Resistance 2 but have no plans to put my UT3 gaming to rest. I've had a lot of people tell me after Resistance comes out they are gone. Gone, gone for good, or just gone for a while. ??? I'm not trying to get into any personal lives or try to find out what everybody is doing just curious where UT3 stands with everyone, and I'm sure everyone would like to know back as well that has no future plans of leaving. I would really like to hear back from all you guys out there, especially the major clans that's always puttin up good games. As the game is approaching its 1 year mark I know we all have our differences with each other and our modes but just wanted to let you all know I enjoyed playing with you all in every game mode. I know there are new noobs that play the game everyday but you all know how fun that is. LOL. I'm sorry if this aint the best literature you have seen but I'm on a blackberry and can't see when paragraphs end and begin, lol. Please stick to the topic. Peace.

well im staying! i have had 1 person leave my clan for UT666 he was only in the clan for 3 days!!!!!

Comment

I have no plans to go anywhere. I may buy other games but at the end of the day I still have to play ut3 for a while.
      But to be honest the reason I play this game is because of all the friends I have made and are still making. So as long as people play this game I'll be playing as well.
      You see people come and you see people go...but that's just the way life goes...
      I could wax philosophic but I'm sure no one is really that interested in what I have to say so I'll leave it at that...

Comment

Working...
      X