WAR Dusk - Center nodes question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR Dusk - Center nodes question

Anybody can explain me this? When I played Dusk online the other day. Opposing team recaptured center node while we held their primary node. They held their other primary node and other center node. Basically they captured unlinked center node. How that happens? Cener nodes are not linked right?

The two nodes in the middle are not linked with the other nodes, if you control both middle nodes you can get the Cicada, hidden into the ground ^^

Comment

Sorry, I should have specified. Not the Dusk Free Mine version. I am talking about the one where center nodes ARE linked to prime nodes.

Comment

The two centre nodes are linked together in that version. A fact I have to constantly remind my team of when they are off wasting their time trying to recapture our prime node. It's much faster to go across the middle, especially given that there are two shaped charges there.

Comment

Yes, they are linked together, but it is not shown properly on the minimap. There is another node setup with single primes, no tank nodes, where they are dual center nodes linked together. I guess the mini map is too small and the nodes too close for it to show the link lines.

Comment

Thanks guys. Feel a bit noobis right now. It's because I didn't give Dusk much attention. Wasn't my favorite map. Haven't played it from every angle in single player ;-)
            Well NOW I know everything

Comment

Here's a little tidbit not enough people know:

Capture the SOUTH center node and the orb will respawn at center. Capture the north one and it will respawn at your core (unless you already control south). Therefore, always cap the south node with the orb and you can then pick it right back up and cap the north node and then pick it up yet again.

Comment

THAT is very useful info, thanks. Not that I run the orb too often. Only when nobody else is. People are already ******* me off when they try to shoot me. Just give up already! And stand still You too So's_your_face. ;-)))))))

Comment

Working...
                X