CBP3 Calling PS3 UT3 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i had to make sure they were all in the same folder too before i was able to use that program

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    Maybe you accidentally did 'Open with...' ?
    Lol, your right I did, sorry just not computer elaborate like others. Thanks, I'll try again later when I get a chance. I'll let you know cause I might not still get it. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Maybe you accidentally did 'Open with...' ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    ^There's 4 files, just run the .exe and it will autoextract..
    So download all 4 then run exe. then. I was trying to unzip all 4. Lol. I just don't *** with this computer sh*t. Lol, so the other 3 files no where they belong. Cause after you download it the unzip window comes up. Just skip it, download the others then run exe. I'm guessing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^There's 4 files, just run the .exe and it will autoextract..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I will sick, I haven't got them unzipped right. Ill text u sometime for your help, good games last night bro.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anybody that wants to test online pm me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'll do it! i love finding glitches and looking at new maps always is interesting + i play everyday atleast 8h or more

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hook me up!
    lol
    the last map pack was freakin sweet!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait a sec...
    War Machine?
    Yep
    After their narrow defeat in the first tournament, the War Machines were re-designed and put back into production by the Liandri Corp. They have been upgraded for more agility but keep the slim profiles and armor that made them so frighteningly deadly before.
    However, unfortunately at this stage the characters may not be included in the PS3 pack, due to PS3 UT3 limitations - they work but it's a hacky/buggy way to select them, and they can't be packed into the same mod as the maps anyway, so will be a separate release if at all.

But hey, if on PC, no worries

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wait a sec...
    War Machine?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Tailsnake ill test those maps with you if your interested. Just for the sake of the community and give a honest and ''constrtructive'' critisism if there is any. All the maps in volume 1 had a very good flow to it. For purely the sake of the community. Nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you can get it to me by this weekend I'm willing to blow off time with my GF to test it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have free time late at night. I would help as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'll test some levels

Leave a comment:

Working...
X