This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's going on.

So it's been quite a few months since the last patch, any news on what's next. The last time I saw a post relating to UT3's future was in the Patch Suggestion Thread and that was a long time ago.

Every interview I see for Gears 2 Cliff says they still love UT yet I'm not seeing any love. The last patch and map pack were a great start to getting this game where it should have been at release, but I think the momentum has just about died.

I think they really should have thought this through. Throwing all there man power on Gears 2 and leaving UT3 (which isn't even a year old) in the dust is unbelievable. I really want to enjoy this game, but knowing what Epic did and the fact they most likely won't support it any further kills my desire to play. I'll give it two to three months after Gears 2 is released. If theirs no patch by then I'm gone.

Sorry if this post was negative, but I felt I should let Epic know how I feel. If you agree with me then feel free to reply, if you don't then just don't reply. I don't want to argue.
Working...
X