X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smellmyfinger View Post
    Two questions.
    1- Why do you continue to disrespect your fellow clan members like this? Calling the current members of your clan "watered down" is no different than you saying "my new warfare guys suck compared to my old team" IMO, the tWc starting five could beat just about anyone. They just need leadership.
    2- How is grabbing health and armor in a duel not playing fair? If those things are in the map, they are part of the game. That would be like me saying "Geez, we would have won on Avalanche if ATX hadn't brought the Darkwalker over to our core." It's frustrating but, my own fault if I let you get that far in a Darkwalker. Armor and health are part of the duel.
    two quick answers to you sir...

#1 im not disrespecting anyone here, its the facts...

#2 phantaci and i spoke of dueling w/o the armor/health the next time we dueled. i proceeded to play w/o them and he didnt. so what?

anymore Q's that you need to know?

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
      two quick answers to you sir...

#1 im not disrespecting anyone here, its the facts...

#2 phantaci and i spoke of dueling w/o the armor/health the next time we dueled. i proceeded to play w/o them and he didnt. so what?

anymore Q's that you need to know?
      No sir, you have made it perfectly clear how you feel about your fellow clan members. Thanks.

Comment

No sir, you have made it perfectly clear how you feel about your fellow clan members. Thanks.
        so i should lie and say..."the players on this team have played together as long as the first group of twc and are as experienced as a team as we used to have and play with since this game came out?" no that would be wrong, we arent as experienced as a team, and that should answer your question. we all know we need more practice and i think everyone here knows this. id be stupid to say that we are all perfect and at the level we were when we had a team that knows how everyone plays and knows their roles in the team. we simply had chemistry and worked very well together. so this is not the case as you so put it my friend. and just to clarify to you...i love my team! we need work and im not scared to say the truth here on this matter. im not someone thats going to pump my team up with lies. we know where we stand with one another and we are fine with what we have and are. just because i think we need more practice and chemistry among our clan doesnt mean otherwise...so nice try my friend! you can sit here and try to cause as much chaos in my group all you want. but we all know you cry about every thing in UT3 and dont think anyone is really up to hear your input in this game. thanks for your loving care and concerns cokkenballs...

Comment

gameover u wud not touch phantaci in a duel, with armor off anyways, and its ***** if u dont have the default settings in a duel, all you do is hide behind mutators and mods, it takes skill to time respawns of guns, armor, etc in EVERYMODE, stop makin urself to be good, cuz u aint brahh

Comment

Nevermind. I'm speechless. Your posts speak for themselves.

Comment

TO ALL VEHICLE PLAYERS THAT SAY

"ONCE A PLAYER HAS ALL ARMOR ON< ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL THEM" you are TRULY mistaken, NOT HARD AT ALL TO KILL SOMEONE WITH FULL ARMOR, just need to think and plan of how you will confront them and what gun to use

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
                gameover u wud not touch phantaci in a duel, with armor off anyways, and its ***** if u dont have the default settings in a duel, all you do is hide behind mutators and mods, it takes skill to time respawns of guns, armor, etc in EVERYMODE, stop makin urself to be good, cuz u aint brahh
                lol you act like you know me...funny xDD. it only takes learning the routes and knowing the maps with decent aim skills = good dueler. i dont know either of the two and i know over 200 players that would own me in duels for multiple reasons. obv phantaci is 100x better than me in this mode and others at that. ask anyone thats seen me play duel. i dont grab any health, power ups or armor when i play now. ive never once claimed to be better than anyone nor care to even be better in that mode. its boring for me, but makes me better on foot playing vrs players using kbm, headphones and that are better fraggers than i...i dont like to play pac-man, got burned out on that game b4 mrs pac-man came out. and wtf are you talking about mods for? i think you drank silly tea at lunch?

Your posts speak for themselves.
                as do yours my friend...

Comment

taking off armor is a mutator(MOD)

im preeeeeety sure we arnt talkin bout pac man, we talkin bout ut3, ur a dumbass if u think duelin is just runnin around,

"Hey guys lets go heal nodes and stand still and rack up points and think we are gooD!!' YEAHHhhhhhhhhhh alllotttta skill right there i tell ya !!

Comment

Originally posted by darkcell_ View Post
                    taking off armor is a mutator(MOD)

im preeeeeety sure we arnt talkin bout pac man, we talkin bout ut3, ur a dumbass if u think duelin is just runnin around,

"Hey guys lets go heal nodes and stand still and rack up points and think we are gooD!!' YEAHHhhhhhhhhhh alllotttta skill right there i tell ya !!
                    Actually it does take alot of skill to be a well rounded warfare player. Its not just healing nodes dip****, its map domination which consists of offensive and defensive tactics. Keep talking like you really kno tho, its cute

Comment

Working...
                    X