This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rank qM Member!

vote for the best/favorite qM member. Who do you think is better then who in the clan. Im just curious. NO DRAMA PLZ.

lol bumrush, hmm who to vote for... nah im not gonna vote for any of you i like you all the same

Comment

LOL!
      You'll always be number one to me Bum!
      <3
      I don't really know any other qm's...so sorry everyone else!
      lol!

Comment

helscream hands down...

he actually has a brain ~.^

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
          helscream hands down...

he actually has a brain ~.^
          *tears*..im so offended

Comment

**** to bad your just talking about qm, lol, jk guys. It was close cause you all are hella good. But I remember the past and one name rings a bell that I heard all the time. Worm.

Comment

Originally posted by BuMrUsH24SeV View Post
              *tears*..im so offended
              hes the best ut3 player fosho...sry!

Comment

i refuse to vote until i manage to kill one of you...

Comment

Link to pics? I'm not voting for anyone without seeing them first, and to be honest I don't know anyone on this list. CoolDave sounds nice though, although I won't commit myself just yet, you never know, he might have the worst hair ever, or maybe even (god forbid) really bad acne. It would be nice if each candidate could make a 2000 word statement as to why we should vote for them, that way we can get an idea of who we're voting for, based upon personality. Will there be a swimsuit round too?

Comment

Originally posted by plugh View Post
                    Link to pics? I'm not voting for anyone without seeing them first, and to be honest I don't know anyone on this list. CoolDave sounds nice though, although I won't commit myself just yet, you never know, he might have the worst hair ever, or maybe even (god forbid) really bad acne. It would be nice if each candidate could make a 2000 word statement as to why we should vote for them, that way we can get an idea of who we're voting for, based upon personality. Will there be a swimsuit round too?
                    cooldave is really cool.. but his hair is awful.. no easy choice here

Comment

Originally posted by plugh View Post
                      There has to be an evening wear section, I can't base my decision on how good a UT3 player is on anything until I see them all dolled up

Comment

i voted for BuMrusH4SEv and phantaci.

Comment

wow someone voted for me??

whoever did you rock !

Comment

since bum didn't have a all of above choice i went ahead and voted for everyone in qM. =)

Comment

thanks lunar.. i played some warfare with you the other day your side kicked our asses in downtown..

everyone thinks i hate everyone but its not like that.. infact at this point the only person i have a problem with is mrgameover (he can add me to his list of 1000's he has ****** off) and killingspree.

i played vs a bunch of good people in warfare cant remember their names or id give them props, i know SMP players and tWc players were playing and did very good

some names that stood out for CTF/TDM were

tRi
                              ARCH
                              DK
                              BIO

Comment

Working...
                              X