X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video games 2day are SOOOOO boring, haHA LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
      its funny because they are extremely easy to kill on the warfare field. now if they had these so called "pure skills", then why is this so? its because we all have our own modes...nuff said. DM'ers suck at vehicle modes and we suck at camping/hiding/shield belt hogging in duel modes. sorry i cant camp...i gotta move around and destroy and hunt them down! you guys camp, i move around...warfare has it all, thats why others have to duel/dm...they cant handle every thing while being open game. just seems to me that duelers have to have the advantage to play a game mode =]
      What didn't think I would come through. I forgive but don't forget. Now envy that was forwarded to phantaci and I know that but all in all your sh*ttin on my modes. If I talked trash about warfare you would get offended as well. Don't say you wouldn't. Just cause you play with noobs when you come into our modes doesn't mean we camp bro. Hate to bust your chops. Its true. I don't camp and neither does phantaci for that matter. Like I said there's a clock in the corner of the screen. It says it all. Also if were playing warfare and your in a tank and I'm on foot, aint that an advantage, well I believe so. And us skilled players have one thing on mind, killing. In warfare someone can easily sneak up behind you why your busy trashing their node and kill you. That's why is easy to kill us in your mode as you would say usso called skilled players are easy to kill. Just as easy as it is for me as well. So I didn't join the badwagon and don't need your comments. What I said was the truth. Well hell you wrote it. And if you don't want your name mentioned again then I guess don't include me and my modes in your conversation. What was said two weeks ago still pertains to today. I never heard an apology, and your putting everyone down that plays those modes, not just me. I'm just a camping/hiding/shield belt hog. What do I know. You asked for it, you got it. By the way go check out the NRG thread, that's where it came from. And I never said you were using my name or DK, just don't include me next time. No beef, ight.

Comment

Working...
      X