This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quake Marines-Bash Fest

You want to bash us right? Everyone wants to talk trash to us right. Well your prayers have been answered! Come and bash at will! Say what you wll and go walk the end. I'm really interested in what you have to say. No really i am. Be beware! Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not come to dish it out! If thou cannot not taketh!

I give this thread about 20 seconds to live..LOL. Helscream your better than all this drama. Do yourself a favor and ignore it. GOW got sucked into th BS before but we out grew it and moved on.

Comment

Well I saw your line up for the tournament. Don't really think anyone can bash that team IMO.

Comment

hmm no ones talking **** ey? hmm i guess i'll start (i dont really know you ) but uhhh ur breath smells like **** and you suck

anyone else wanna go after me?..i pretty much got nothing lol i just found this thread amusing and i wanna see where this leads

(aka bump) lol

Comment

Originally posted by Helscream View Post
          You want to bash us right? Everyone wants to talk trash to us right. Well your prayers have been answered! Come and bash at will! Say what you wll and go walk the end. I'm really interested in what you have to say. No really i am. Be beware! Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not come to dish it out! If thou cannot not taketh!
          Your one of the coolest dudes on the mic, i got nothing to bash you wit!

Comment

Is this what comes from having UT3 on consoles?

Comment

that and to much free time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helscream View Post
                I'm not sure what your clan mates have been telling you but there hasn't been any instances here where any team went out of their way to bash qM. It's usually more along the lines of your boys going into their topic and talking about how much better they are than any other team out there then getting annoyed when they don't "get the respect they deserve" it's getting to the point where it's almost as bad as FoG and the BlackCats. Read some of the convos here and on Gamebattles before you try and play victim. One of the reasons I respect people like you, Maiden, Potato, Lex and co as really good players is because you're all really talented and you don't talk **** about it. Players like that "get the respect they deserve" because they don't go around trying to tell everyone else they're the best, their skills in-game do the talking.

Anyway, much respect man. Like I said, just read what's been going on before you get ahead of yourself.

Comment

actually all we did was respond.

and we have nothing against all the players out there.. just a few leaders who cant stop lying.

tailsnake keep hittin that pipe man.. its ridiculous how you wanna try and act like you and killingspree are victims to the big bad qM, our in game has explained all of this.. infact all you guys have is this forum in the game its not even a match.. like our last match 18-5 or some ****.. point is all we are doing is responding, stop acting like we are picking on anyone.. its not my fault you guys need to try and slander our name on the forum and cry like babies when we defend ourselves.

besides the fact all tailsnake is doing is siding with his ex/clanmate and acting like hes giving a non bias opinion lol.

like i said to everyone else.. their is no beef.. just these leaders who really cant get over their envy of us.

show me all these instances of us starting sht.. lol show me all of this.. everything we said was in response to someone slandering us.

I had some respect for you tailsnake before you tried to play this victim role when in fact we are the ones being disrespected. this all started because a team called ICE which has never once given us an ounce of respect is demanding all kinds of respect lol, and killingspree has sent me tons of messages when we got back on board about how good they are and we need to recognize etc, hounded me to play him which i did and stomped him, he still to this day has never given us any respect even though we've taken it from him anyhow. he is upset about losing.. nothing i could do about that except put a pacifier in his mouth. but you give no respect you get none and ICE never respected us. and dont give me that **** about the gb forums because at the same time killingspree was waging his 700 thread war against rnx and because he got kicked out of a game.

and if you have even the slightest problem with qM, you have a big problem with helscream. enough said

we are really suppose to respect the people we beat who then in turn come on the forums and act like they are better then us ? lol get a life

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                    hmm no ones talking **** ey? hmm i guess i'll start (i dont really know you ) but uhhh ur breath smells like **** and you suck

anyone else wanna go after me?..i pretty much got nothing lol i just found this thread amusing and i wanna see where this leads

(aka bump) lol
                    lol..*****..

ya breathe smell like expired onions

..lol this is so stupid..jus close the thread..NO DRAMA..IM NEUTRAL..NO BEEF WITH ANYONE FOR ME

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
                      Well I saw your line up for the tournament. Don't really think anyone can bash that team IMO.
                      thanks danjel8, an unbiased opinion from one of the very top players in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BuMrUsH24SeV View Post
                        lol..*****..

ya breathe smell like expired onions

..lol this is so stupid..jus close the thread..NO DRAMA..IM NEUTRAL..NO BEEF WITH ANYONE FOR ME
                        lol bumrush you unloyal ****

thats alright we will defend the slander for ya

Comment

helscream, your still my #1 player of all time. cant bash the top beast ~.^

Comment

mrgameover, killingspree and tailsnake.. dont like yall.. everyone else that plays we are cool with you guys have no problems..

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                              actually all we did was respond.
                              but a little while ago you admited you were talking ****

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                              yea i agree warfare is fun ****, im just talking **** to get a rise out of people, i loved warfare in 2k4
                              Even Weezzy admited to talking **** on these forums

Originally posted by tRi_ThaT View Post
                              hey brah, im just tryin to spark this dead *** community, and i think we will be able to pick it up shortly, learning a gamemode is not hard, to u it may be, butt wutev, we will prove u rong, and ur not 100x better then a DM clan in vCTF or warfare, and we have 2 KB/M players, im sorry, people thought me and phantaci used kb/m but we proved them all rong it a kb/m restricted room LOL
                              If you wanna try and turn around and play victim now, that's fine. I don't really care, but don't try and straight out lie about all this **** that got started by you guys. Before Weezzy, Pant and Worm came back from 360 there was almost no beef between anybody here and nobody was hating on them or any of the remaining qM, but all of a sudden they come back and everybody now hates you guys? Think about that for a second man, it makes no sense if they didn't do anything to **** people off. Don't try saying it's cause they're so good 'cause you, Hels and Bum were still ripping people apart when they were gone and nobody had any beef with you guys because of it. Saying I'm playing victim is the height of hippocracy.

Anyway, I don't want beef with any off you guys, and I didn't have beef with you or anybody else in the community before this, I don't see why we should have beef now, just tell your boys to cool the attitude a bit and nobody else in the community would have any issues with you guys either.

Comment

Working...
                              X