X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
    I have no idea what harmerty even said!
    this is what he is talking about

Woolvie: *giggle* where does the "communication breakdown" always occur? how many clan matches have been cancelled/re-scheduled for tWc and who always does the scheduling?
    Harmerty: 2 weeks in a row, they were f*cked up because of one dude!!! I won't play a tWc match because of it. I refuse to play them!!!

Why he keeps bringing up a conversation he had with Freeza is beyond me.
    But if he insist on using Freeza as his excuse someone should let him know, Freeza wasn't even who he should have spoke to!!! Now he is saying i talked **** about his whole clan...

Comment

lol, psn is the method we should be using here...

i know you want the community to know everything you have to say, but im going to trash up any thread here nor disrespect you or your clan. i suggest you practice and use this harm. also, freeza is the leader of DSX and the only member from that clan that i can get a hold of or have any means of communication with. its also funny its my sole obligation to get into contact with everyone in his clan or anyone else for that matter as you so put it. anyways you can keep ranting on about all this bs all you want. im done with it, your just out of line ranting on about senseless nonsense...go figure =/

Comment

yawn...

gg's in practice tonight, was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by TRU_Harmerty View Post
          yawn...

gg's in practice tonight, was fun!
          Double yawn! Warfare tonight was intense , serenity was like 50 minutes, total 4 hours, ACE an Duerden are really maturing as players!

Comment

thanks lunchy, just don't make me play deathmatch again. warfare's the only thing i'm good at.

Comment

Originally posted by aceoblivion View Post
              thanks lunchy, just don't make me play deathmatch again. warfare's the only thing i'm good at.
              Sorry bro! hey WOPR-1 want to be @ our next practice! well see if hes good! An ace, those were long INTENSE battles brotha!

Comment

The flames and insults in these threads have got to stop or clan threads will no longer be allowed.

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X