This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRU clan page

Hey all, Harmerty and me have started this Clan! if you played with us and would like to join, shoot us a line, prolly 5 to 7 people! Mostly WAR, but i do love all modes even tho im not too fimiliar with all of them! Thanx

i'm a warbum myself but i wouldn't mind playing some TDM and vCTF!!!

Comment

when you get two more people , SMP will play you in vctf and warfare =)

Comment

good luck guys!

Comment

I play warfare and vctf... I'll add u both on psn soon

Comment

ok this is war..

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
              when you get two more people , SMP will play you in vctf and warfare =)
              Sounds good, and thanx Phantaci!

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
                Hey all, Harmerty and me have started this Clan! if you played with us and would like to join, shoot us a line, prolly 5 to 7 people! Mostly WAR, but i do love all modes even tho im not too fimiliar with all of them! Thanx
                Nice too see ya back Lunchy and best of luck wit your clan. Few weeks earlier i would of been down to join ina sec only reason why i joined BAK thought you were goin to be apart of it. TRU_Lunchy your new psn? if so i'll add ya. Community needs more stand up dudes like you, be eazy bro.

Comment

Thanx bro appreciate the good words! Def want to play all the clans in ALL modes when we get a few more people, should make for some fun games!

Comment

DSX would like to challenge you at ctf...good? and are you still in tWc now?

Comment

lunchy plus harmerty equals a fn great warfare duo. i don't believe i could find two other players i respect more in this game. good luck with your new clan gentlemen and anytime you want to have a friendly warfare match just say the word, i'll be there. peace

Comment

Originally posted by LunarEffect13 View Post
                        lunchy plus harmerty equals a fn great warfare duo. i don't believe i could find two other players i respect more in this game. good luck with your new clan gentlemen and anytime you want to have a friendly warfare match just say the word, i'll be there. peace
                        Ditto

Comment

bout time we see this! yay, another thread qM can trash!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
                            Originally posted by LunarEffect13 View Post
                            Ditto
                            Tritto??? ~.^

<3 u guys!!! no homo obv...

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
                              bout time we see this! yay, another thread qM can trash!!!
                              no, i like harmerty he hosted a couple dedicateds for me awhile back. on topic who do you guys got so far lunchy? and what does tru stand for? im curious

Comment

Working...
                              X