Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a clan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looking for a clan

    im looking for verry gd clan contact me in game im on pc so not console

    #2
    FITNA, you should know all the clans and everyone in them by now!

    (alphabetical order)
    BGE - http://clan-bge.com/
    éX - http://exiled.clanservers.com/
    k1 - http://teamk1.com/
    MOB - http://www.mastersofbattle.net/news.php
    pùß° - http://www.pubgamingclan.com/
    T5K - http://www.t5k-clan.com/
    TAW - http://taw.net/Default.aspx

    .eXe and uRc lack sites and are somewhat invite-only. Last I heard, .eXe wasn't accepting new people and uRc recently picked up a couple, so don't know if they want any more.

    I never see TAW and MOB, but TAW had a recruit thread on here not too long ago, and I think they'll take anyone (not that you're just anyone). PuB seems to have a ton of members if you want to join a clan that can setup their own in-clan matches for fun. I know BGE does this sometimes; I've played freezetag and domination with them in the past.

    Comment


      #3
      Come to our neck of the woods brotha, we would be happy to show you what being a PUB is all about.
      http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...613058&page=11

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
        FITNA, you should know all the clans and everyone in them by now!

        (alphabetical order)
        BGE - http://clan-bge.com/
        éX - http://exiled.clanservers.com/
        k1 - http://teamk1.com/
        MOB - http://www.mastersofbattle.net/news.php
        pùß° - http://www.pubgamingclan.com/
        T5K - http://www.t5k-clan.com/
        TAW - http://taw.net/Default.aspx

        .eXe and uRc lack sites and are somewhat invite-only. Last I heard, .eXe wasn't accepting new people and uRc recently picked up a couple, so don't know if they want any more.

        I never see TAW and MOB, but TAW had a recruit thread on here not too long ago, and I think they'll take anyone (not that you're just anyone). PuB seems to have a ton of members if you want to join a clan that can setup their own in-clan matches for fun. I know BGE does this sometimes; I've played freezetag and domination with them in the past.
        .eXe is always looking for new warfare players.

        We're usually on the UMG server along with players from most of the above clans. FITNA, hit any of us up in-game or on Xfire if you're still looking.

        Comment


          #5
          im from eX, we only play vCTF now.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by commiecat View Post
            .eXe is always looking for new warfare players.

            We're usually on the UMG server along with players from most of the above clans. FITNA, hit any of us up in-game or on Xfire if you're still looking.
            Wipes tried to get me in .eXe and Trep said you guys were full and told me uRc was looking for people. I guess that was like two months ago. Not that I'm looking to join with anyone; I don't have a stable Internet connection (on an open wireless connection), so I'd be worthless.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
              Wipes tried to get me in .eXe and Trep said you guys were full and told me uRc was looking for people. I guess that was like two months ago. Not that I'm looking to join with anyone; I don't have a stable Internet connection (on an open wireless connection), so I'd be worthless.
              Yeah but some people are seldom on and nobody has seen Trep in like a month.

              So we're looking right now but we generally offer invites rather than holding tryouts. Play well on UMG and one of us will probably contact you if you don't have a clan tag.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by MoonBlood View Post
                Wipes tried to get me in .eXe and Trep said you guys were full and told me uRc was looking for people. I guess that was like two months ago. Not that I'm looking to join with anyone; I don't have a stable Internet connection (on an open wireless connection), so I'd be worthless.
                Guys EXE is Solid Clan. You should not judge a entire team based on the disappearance of 1 member.

                In any case if you want to come our website and introduce yourself you both are welcome. For the warfare team we do have tryouts. Now if your just looking for a clan to call home then you would not have to play in our scrims but will have to join us in our PUBLIC servers and Ventrilo and see if we all get along. We recruit competitive players and cool people that just want to rep PUB and have fun. So either way we are here.

                We will also be building a European Base team. Practices and competitions to be based on their schedules. So pretty much one stop shop.

                Comment

                Working...
                X