Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To date, I still believe Unreal Tournament 3 has the best gameplay ever to exist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    Anywho: http://clanbase.ggl.com/news.php?nid=299500
    I hope the rumour is true, because even EA knows these things better than Epic, at the moment. Your thoughts?
    I hope not. They screw up worse than Epic. DO you really want the Spore incident to happen if they release UT4?

Comment

Yeah that's what we need, another Battlefield: Bad Company. A moment of silence for a once-great franchise that now lies face-first in the (destructable environment) dirt.

*sigh*

Comment

We *really* need a UT4 with the updated UT engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
          I just wanted to come out and say that. I truly and deeply still love the gameplay of UT3. Nothing else can touch it, and its a game where, any time a friend sees me playing it, they are truly wowed by it. The beautiful simplicity and flow of warfare (imho, sans orb), the intensity of DM and CTF, the fun of VCTF... I pray that there is a UT 2009.
          I totally agree!

Comment

...despite the flaws, best game ever...

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
              UT3 has the best gameplay for 1v1 and TDM imo.
              The bugs, lack of features, and little content when compared to previous UT's outweighed the good elements.
              At its core, it's got great CTF potential as well. But yeah, I completely agree with your statement.

Comment

I agree, best game ever.
                I have bought almost any game that has come out worth mentioning
                and I am still addicted to this game.
                Yeah they released it with flaws but whatever i believe eventually they'll get fixed!

Comment

Spore is fine -and was patched last week.

Importantly the patches adressed what was being complained about on the public fora.

Agreed UT3 has the best gameplay.

But it needs money throwing at it now to polish it off.

Comment

I play on the PS3 using the mouse/joypad combo method... I do play other games, but on average I clock up at least 8-10 hours a week on UT3 and less than an hour playing several other games.

I get Silent Hill 5 tomorrow, I have been waiting ages for this but I guarantee I wont play it for more than a hour before getting the itch to put UT3 back on!

...however, if UT3 hadn't have had mouse/keyboard support on the PS3 I can undoubtedly say I would not be playing it at all!

Comment

UT3 is the fastest, most intense, and most right up in your face killing game ever!

It is the only game I play!

Comment

Agreed with title. Any other FPS pales in comparison. UT3 ftw. An expansion pack would be an appreciated way to add more content and fix what's left to be fixed while renewing interest in the game through another marketing opportunity.

Comment

Only game i play....says all

Comment

Only PC game I play.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
                              The beautiful simplicity and flow of warfare
                              "Simplicity" is a great word to describe the basic problem of Warfare for myself and countless other 2k4 Onslaught and Assault players who gave the game a fair shake... and still occasionally log in to see how things have progressed.

While UT3 is a great DM game for scratching a particular itch, Epic severely underestimated the intelligence and sophistication of a huge chunk of the (established & potential) UT fanbase for large-scale vehicle modes..... the philosophy behind those decisions can be confirmed well enough with a glance at the single-player campaign

I'd love to see a UT4 released with at least one conceptually-simple-yet-incredibly-deep large-scale gametype, but I'm not optimistic that this is gonna happen anytime soon.... hey, I comment because I still care

Comment

quake 1 was the best game ever made

Comment

Working...
                                X