UK players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK players

hi, i am from britain. DSX wants lots of english players and english clans to play against. because then i can arrange some dates for matches without any time difference.

tRi has 2 UK members and a dutch one.
    Also, TMD(Polish) might be playing as a clan soon (that is if www.consolegaming.eu will have enough clans to start a mini clantourny)

Comment

great is xesus ( is that his name?) your leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
        tRi has 2 UK members and a dutch one.
        Also, TMD(Polish) might be playing as a clan soon (that is if www.consolegaming.eu will have enough clans to start a mini clantourny)

Yea The Most Dangerous r ready to play 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3. Tdm for now.

Check consolegaming.eu. New ladders coming soon.

Comment

Xerxes. And we've already set up a match for Friday

Comment

Im a UK player but i'm in $TNT$, our players are from all around europe but mostly germany. I would be happy to represent UK when i'm not playing with em. Let me know if u need an extra player

Comment

Originally posted by WhirlwindFist View Post
              Im a UK player but i'm in $TNT$, our players are from all around europe but mostly germany. I would be happy to represent UK when i'm not playing with em. Let me know if u need an extra player

I think I've played CTF with you before when FlagJunkies was up and running. Aren't you on PC? The OP isn't.

Comment

Ah man thanks for telling me here i am thinking these guys are PC players. They really should sort this Platform thing out in the forums. Thanks ZzyzX

Comment

Working...
                X