PC or XBOX 360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC or XBOX 360?

I'm thinking of getting UT3, either PC or 360 version(I have both PC and 360)
    There are a few things i'm concerned
    360:
    How many copies were sold? Are there enough people online, even at non-peak hours?
    PC:
    There's no ranked matches, so basically people are not caring the game as much, joining in the middle of the match and early leaving.
    Is it common that a game started with 20 players and finished with another 20?
    Do people do what they should do? Do they capture the flag in a CTF or just wondering around/sniping/manta-ing?
    How are the mods, are there stupid mods/weapons/modes making the same really silly?
    How's the leaderboard/stats system?

Thanks

Originally posted by icecone View Post
    PC:
    There's no ranked matches, so basically people are not caring the game as much, joining in the middle of the match and early leaving.
    Is it common that a game started with 20 players and finished with another 20?
    Do people do what they should do? Do they capture the flag in a CTF or just wondering around/sniping/manta-ing?
    How are the mods, are there stupid mods/weapons/modes making the same really silly?
    How's the leaderboard/stats system?
    My impression is that people mostly leave at the end/start of a match, so you might start with 10 players and by the end of the map theres 14 people there and then someone leaves so your maybe 10 again when the next map start (this is based on DM, dunno about warfare or vctf)

in CTF most people know that they have to get the flag, so most people try to do that, but cooperation and defending (on pubs) vary a lot. Not sure about warfare, but I think the number of people "not doing what they should do" are a lot higher than in CTF, but thats a mix of not knowing what to do and being stupid.

Havent run into many silly mods so far.

leaderboards?? Theres a lot of problems with them, such as being divided into custom and pure stats when theres almost no pure servers and problems updating, so they are not much use.

Comment

The game is great to me. It has its problems but nothing major. Bye a PS3 and be done with it. Lol. No JK. Computer is fun to but 360 is a different story.

Comment

pc because of its mods and overally better than sh*ty xbox

Comment

I won't knock the xbox since it does have bonus material, but you can't add any custom mods or maps. I would suggest the PC version for this reason.

Your more likely to play it longer and get more fun for the money with the PC version. That's what made UT2004 so popular for so long is the modability.

Comment

return your CrapBox and use the $ to upgrade your PC!!! you can't even compare the two!!!

Comment

PC version!! F*ck Xbox!!

Comment

PC. There's alot of reasons, but I wont list them. The thread would probally get locked. lol Just make sure you can run it well on your PC. The biggest downfall right now is that the player count on the PC isn't that high, but there are usually enough rooms in the different gametypes to play whatever you want. I seems like more people are starting to play, so I think the community is growing.

Comment

The only way to truly enjoy Unreal Tournament is on a PC.

Comment

Working...
                  X