[Ps3] ConsoleGaming.eu ladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Ps3] ConsoleGaming.eu ladders

ConsoleGaming.eu might remake their ladders if we show interest in the following thread http://forum.consolegaming.eu/showthread.php?t=92150.

ConsoleGaming.eu is a site much like GameBattles, only dominated with Europeans and having a main focus on the Ps3.
    However, there's no rule at all against US clans.
    Especially now that the ladders over there have died (a long time ago) there should be no-one to 'disaprove' of them as some people did a while ago when certain clans where trying to give it a shot.

The rules on the ladder are pretty good, but would be remade to fit better (hopefully add in an option to play on custom maps as well).
    One can choose to override what the randomiser (which includes all gametypes) gives if both teams agree, so you could still play the way you can here.

A duel ladder will probably be no problem at all.

Basically I'm hoping wars would be like on here, only with a ladder to make it easier looking for matches and active clans.

Please help getting this by posting in that thread.

Come on ppl!!! I don't belive that there r no good players who don't want to show their skills!! As far as i know there is no other ladder on ps3, this is your chance, your oppotrunity. So don't waste it. I'm The Most Dangerous and I'll be number 1 on this ladder.

Comment

^You mean the duel ladder?
      Anyway, I'm only sure of some euro clans + tRi now. (for clanladder)
      Overall, a duel ladder should be no problem at if we get even a few people signed up there, there's just under 10 right now.

Maybe I'll have to ask more in-game to people.

Comment

I mean duel and clan ladder. I have only 2 ppl in clan so we can play 2 vs 2 right now.
        We r still looking for good Polish players. We will be ready for clan ladder anyway. We might get Adi-INSANE so it will be 3. If kukles would be back that would be another one.

Sign in ppl, TMD is waiting for challenges!

Comment

Originally posted by duzyBYK View Post
          I mean duel and clan ladder. I have only 2 ppl in clan so we can play 2 vs 2 right now.
          We r still looking for good Polish players. We will be ready for clan ladder anyway. We might get Adi-INSANE so it will be 3. If kukles would be back that would be another one.

Sign in ppl, TMD is waiting for challenges!
          You, Adi and Kukles and I bet that "nameless guy" aint bad either .. that would be pretty sick line up

Comment

So we've got 10 ppl already and it's only second day of this thread.I will get probably 5 more. Clan ladder will be harder to organize :/

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO these people are lame and hella rude. I'll have nothing to do with them. (sorry drokun).

Isn't Lanky back into UT3 under a different name? Didn't I all but BEG these *****'s to work with everyone from NA only to have them laugh @ me and stamp this game as DEAD? (Drokun, i KNOW you saw that episode).... they're hella rude to anyone they don't know.

Any site ran by rNx isnt for me. boot boot boot boot boot brag boot boot boot brag. LoL

Comment

they're not playing UT any more.

And they will not play in new ladders so don't worry. c'mon Killingspree, u will not play because RNX (i don't even know that they still exist) done something bad in past?

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post
                  BOOOOOOOOOOOOO these people are lame and hella rude. I'll have nothing to do with them. (sorry drokun).

Isn't Lanky back into UT3 under a different name? Didn't I all but BEG these *****'s to work with everyone from NA only to have them laugh @ me and stamp this game as DEAD? (Drokun, i KNOW you saw that episode).... they're hella rude to anyone they don't know.

Any site ran by rNx isnt for me. boot boot boot boot boot brag boot boot boot brag. LoL
                  It's true that there are lot of morrons who are full of them selves because they can play cod4 and they don't like NA players "because they lagg *tearsadface*", but why to pay any attention to these kind of people and let them to ruin your fun of playing on ladder?

Comment

Originally posted by KlLLiNg_SpRee View Post

Haven't seen you actually play them, have seen them not being very sporting..
                    RNX don't run that site, and they've (but 1 guy) resigned from the UT staff positions there.

Don't think Lanky still plays UT at all

Comment

Unless one of my buds str8 lied to me Lanky has a new tag on UT3. I even saw psn msgs that suggested it? I found it hard to believe but frankly, couldnt care less.

I could make a mini-tage of them booting me. 3 of 4 games I joined were like that. I think they might have been the blackcats? LoL

[edit] you seem to be good ppl drokun so i'll just leave this topic alone and wish you the best of luck on that site.. sometime ill send you a private wall of text explaining my relationship with rnx ..ive got adequate reason to dislike them.. that site does NOT support KBM. (fyi)...check their rules.

Comment

Well if he does play, what's his PSN? I wanna play some games with him, they left the game so soon
                        And yeah, kbm is only a side-option whereas many clans were too cowardly to accept games with it on.

Comment

There is a possibility that if will get 16 ppl (we have 12 now) there will be a tournament organized on consolegaming.eu
                          It's only a new idea so sign up and show how good u r.

Comment

20 people*

Comment

*sigh* Killing Spree I see you still continue on your crusade against us.
                              To put over what happened from our side, we (RNX) used to play UT3, in the least laggy room available on the game (it was before midway dedis..but still less laggy than midways anyway) which were hosted by Lanky. Plenty of people played in our rooms with no problems but Killing Spree had some unfortunate instance where he got kicked because he was lagging (skipping sort of lag - hes 10m away..then suddenly appears 7..then 2meters etc) something thats inevitable considering the UK - USA distance. Killing spree took it into his head that it was because he was doing well which is balls as the only person to ever play noticably well in our CTF room that we didnt know previously from CG was Lex_is_fn_a who incidently didnt skip and was therefore welcome.

killingspree even went so far as to make a video - which ironically enough showed him skipping even on his screen, so imagine the multiplication on our UK based tvs..he lagged quite bad.

Anywho point of the topic - dont be deterred using RNX as an escuse weve moved on to 3 or more games since we played UT. Lanky just makes the arena and ladders etc, he doesnt run it.

I went online on my own the other day for a laugh as i have nothing to play and got bored after 20mins.

Comment

Working...
                              X