• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    and getting shape charge.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by riwa View Post
    I found a glitch in shangri la where you can hide being virtually invisible. I will not post location since someone *might* abuse it but if an admin feel like adding it to the huge list of bugs and glitches on the 360 update, feel free to pm me for a description. You can't really fight from there but you can camp the time out if you're leading and there's enough room for at least four players.

I noticed that some glitchy spots I've seen on youtube have been removed but this one is still there.

Don't know if it's there in the pc/ps3 version though...
    Yeah i was shown a glitch on the ps3 ut3. curruption. Sky walking!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Demo:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tndwilljjnt

Yes it's cute, and I'm proud of my map exploit abilities, but seriouly Epic... It's been almost a year since these were discovered. Fix them!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No I'm not... And it doesn't match the description neither does it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw one player hiding there on one high-ranked match (i think the one Bebo is talking about). He was leading the match and hid, but then the other player found him (after 2 or 3 mins) he killed him and won the match in the end...

So it's not that good strategy...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
    if ur talkin about the fence one you can shoot through the holes if ur talkin about the sniper area obviously u can shoot wit hthe sniper rifle around..the only one i know you cant shoot is the one by the shield belt since ur stuck behind a wall you either fall and die or just camp there
    LOL! If he is talking about the fence on stock shang that has been known since the demo!

Watch the Rise To Glory 1v1 Finals video of Stryfe vs De'Pain nub

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well. Maybe you're right.. Just wanted someone at epic to know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    keep in mind..if u have the lead and u decide to camp...u will lose if there isa kill limit if there isnt a kill limit just time limit someone can easily catch up...OR if ur too far ahead no one can catch up ...whats the point of camping since ur dominating over everyone else...its just pointless to worry about stupid little things like these

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well one thing's for sure, the exploiters never win because they think it's the only way to win. just jump into the action and you already make a better chance against those exploiting campers...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are tons of exploitable hiding places in Shangri La. You can even get on the roof.

Most players are decent enough to not abuse them, but there is always someone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are tons of areas you can get outside of ShangriLa on :[

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ronvdl.. Well I don't think too many people know about it. Yeah they can shoot you from above IF they suspect you to be there.. And they probably won't unless they try that insane boot jump. Well I just thought it should be removed...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if ur talkin about the fence one you can shoot through the holes if ur talkin about the sniper area obviously u can shoot wit hthe sniper rifle around..the only one i know you cant shoot is the one by the shield belt since ur stuck behind a wall you either fall and die or just camp there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's not really exploitable.. you can't see anything behind that wall, and people can easily shoot you from above when they know where you are

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Exploitable glitch on shangri la!

Exploitable glitch on shangri la!

I found a glitch in shangri la where you can hide being virtually invisible. I will not post location since someone *might* abuse it but if an admin feel like adding it to the huge list of bugs and glitches on the 360 update, feel free to pm me for a description. You can't really fight from there but you can camp the time out if you're leading and there's enough room for at least four players.

I noticed that some glitchy spots I've seen on youtube have been removed but this one is still there.

Don't know if it's there in the pc/ps3 version though...
Working...
X