WARFARE PC BATTLE OF TITANS Tonight T5k VS PUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARFARE PC BATTLE OF TITANS Tonight T5k VS PUB

UGL will have a mammoth battle tonight, T5k VS PUB. Sparks will fly as the battlefield will be turned in to Hamburger Hill. Those faint of heart beware! Blood will flow down the hills. See match details here:
    http://www.unrealgamingleague.com/ladder.php?ladderid=4

Tell Doz to get some broadcasters together and e-rev.tv it. Otherwise, this is just another UGL match that no one cares about.

Comment

That is going to be a BLOODBATH!! I wish i can join in on that action. Either way good luck to all and Ill see you guys in the servers!

Comment

Best of luck to you all!

Comment

good luck teams!!

Comment

Thank you guys
            Here is a new logo test for the war team
            http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...fareteam-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
              That is going to be a BLOODBATH!! I wish i can join in on that action. Either way good luck to all and Ill see you guys in the servers!
              When ever you feel ready for a scrim we are ready to go. OH and your last message, you wanted to join but we were in a scrim; sorry. Let me know and we have a scrim aswell.

Comment

Wrathchild73 im new to the forms and what not. I looked at the link and was courious can you spectate the match? I see the server ip address but it says the password will be pm to you. So wanted to know if you can watch the action and if so how would one get ahold of the pw thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aegorex View Post
                  Wrathchild73 im new to the forms and what not. I looked at the link and was courious can you spectate the match? I see the server ip address but it says the password will be pm to you. So wanted to know if you can watch the action and if so how would one get ahold of the pw thanks
                  Sorry during matches only participants can be in the server or a service that might be broadcasting Do not know if that will happen.

You are welcome to come to our servers and our practices and see what we do, we will allow you to spec scrims if joining a clan is your main objective. come introduce yourself at our website: www.pubgamingclan.com.

Comment

Also, server side demos are usually recorded for matches, so if you want to see a couple of Warfare giants duke it out I'm sure they'd be happy to share it with you. Not quite live, but the next best thing!

@Moonblood: Sorry man, but E-Rev has eliminated it's UT3 department.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                      Also, server side demos are usually recorded for matches, so if you want to see a couple of Warfare giants duke it out I'm sure they'd be happy to share it with you. Not quite live, but the next best thing!

@Moonblood: Sorry man, but E-Rev has eliminated it's UT3 department.
                      BOoooo, ok we will have Demos that's for sure.

Comment

Lol me clan? think i'm one of the worst players there is. I try but well thats about it. I enjoy watching i can usually find a few tips here and there. But usually fail on executing the tips i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegorex View Post
                          Lol me clan? think i'm one of the worst players there is. I try but well thats about it. I enjoy watching i can usually find a few tips here and there. But usually fail on executing the tips i see.
                          You don't have to join the clan but we can arrange to give u lessons, we usually make players better. Just come by if you want to learn. We have clan members of all types. For competition only skilled players are recruited but we also just have guys that like to hang out and represent PUB but don't compete. being a skilled player does not guarantee you being in a clan if your an douche bag, so that is important too.

Comment

Thank you Wraith for posting the match.

Yes we will DemoRec

Want to say GL HF to our PUB brothers.

Note PUB Clan is Recruiting and looking for good Peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozinator View Post
                              Thank you Wraith for posting the match.

Yes we will DemoRec

Want to say GL HF to our PUB brothers.

Note PUB Clan is Recruiting and looking for good Peeps.

The winner was T5K , tight match, yet the better team of night won the match.

Fun, FUN FUN

P.S. UT3 has to fix the spawning at map starts, really inconsistent and affects team that have stats based around specific spawning. A unified order has to be defined to many inconsistency for competitive , but good for public servers of over 16 players.

Comment

Working...
                              X