This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 patch request

1. FIX THE PROBLEM WITH TEAM COLORS. I can't believe that almost everytime I play a team game, inevitably I come across one or two people that seemingly don't belong to either team - they aren't red or blue. It seems usually they belong to the other team, but it doesn't register in my head as fast when I don't see a color. And it makes them harder to see because they are just sort of gray all over, which makes them blend in with the world.

2. Let us spectate.

3. Put a "get info" button on server lists, so we can see how far along the game is and what mods they are running.

4. I don't know what's up, this could just be me, but almost every game when walking back and forth just a few steps each direction, my character will get stuck into running in just one direction when I'm just trying to stand still (I'm not even pressing the stick in any way).

5. Allow us to map the hoverboard seperate from "enter vehicle" or "enter portal". (this might be possible, I keep forgetting to look, but if it's not, it's direly needed). I hate wanting to hop into a nearby vehicle as someone is closing in on me just to pop up onto the hoverboard for an easy kill.

6. More servers!! Is something up with the Midway servers? I live in New York and I swear just 2 or 3 weeks ago there were servers upon servers for every gametype. Tonight, I could only bring up 6 servers for deathmatch. NONE of them were Midway servers. Other gametypes have a serious dearth of servers to pick from as well. It feels like all the ones available now also have way more lag than just a little bit ago.

7. Give us a map-pack already? How can other games that don't encourage nearly the map making that unreal does not have a map pack yet? I curse Gears of War. It's the new baby for Epic that has turned it's older sibling Unreal into the cast-out nuisance.

They haven't fixed the color glitch? Thought they addressed it.

Comment

good list .. no they have not

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=616346

Comment

Working...
        X