Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xan Kriegor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Xan Kriegor

    Hey, I'm just wondering if Xan Kriegor (from the Original games) is in Unreal Tournament 3? Because I don't have UT3 but I have played it once or twice around my cousins house but I never really played Story Mode.

    Thanks, esKo.

    #2
    Not officially; they wanted to but were unable to fit him in.
    However, there are two custom versions (one based on Xan Mk.1 from UT, and another improved port of Xan Mk.3 from 2k4.)

    Comment


      #3
      Awesome thanks for that, but the game would probably have been so much better with Xan Kriegor in Story Mode. He's just a awesome character.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by esko View Post
        Awesome thanks for that, but the game would probably have been so much better with Xan Kriegor in Story Mode. He's just a awesome character.
        He used to be. Now he's just a reformatted Liandri bot. After the uprising on Robot Factory, Liandri captured him and wiped him.

        Comment


          #5
          Oh right, thanks for that as well. I never knew about the Liandri capturing him and wiped him.

          Comment


            #6
            Xan wanted to enter into the UT3 games but was told, "GB2INA."

            On a more serious note, I'd like to see both Xan and Malcolm come back as playable characters...soon.

            Comment


              #7
              Or maybe they could add him back in UT4 along with the Skaarj, and assault mode. They could even include the maps from the bonus pack in UT3! They might even use the MSUC contest to spark some creative thinking and add some content of their own to the game. And of course it would be nice for them to include lots of bug fixes! Maybe then all of the people who missed out on UT3 due to system requirements will have had time to upgrade their hardware so they can run UT4 by the time it comes around. Hmmmm... this all seems a bit familiar... *cough* UT2003->UT2004 *cough*

              Edit: Actually, I really hope they do this! UT2004 is the game that UT2003 was supposed to be. Given it's current state it would be a crime for UT3 not to have a similar successor. Hopefully Epic isn't too stupid to see the opportunities here... *wink wink*

              2nd Edit: Make that a really really REALLY REALLYOMFGEpicTellUsYou'reAtLeastAwareThatThisIsAnOption !!!1eleven1!!! hope

              Comment


                #8
                there is a costum model of him it callt landribots http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=612576

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                  there is a costum model of him it callt landribots http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=612576

                  Cool thanks for that coolcat22.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by esko View Post
                    Cool thanks for that coolcat22.
                    no problem

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                      Not officially; they wanted to but were unable to fit him in.
                      However, there are two custom versions (one based on Xan Mk.1 from UT, and another improved port of Xan Mk.3 from 2k4.)
                      Really? Epic wanted him in but couldn't do it? Never heard that but epic couldn't do a lot of things as far as features and content is concerned for ut3.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
                        He used to be. Now he's just a reformatted Liandri bot. After the uprising on Robot Factory, Liandri captured him and wiped him.
                        uh that was before he was in the tournaments

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by gultron View Post
                          uh that was before he was in the tournaments
                          Exactly
                          +1

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hope this helps!
                            http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Xan_Kriegor

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X