Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best veichles

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Best veichles

    hi what is your best veichles? me? Dark walker.


    #2
    Hate that darkwalker.

    Like the hellbender best I guess, but they all have vulnerabilities.

    Comment


      #3
      Depends on the map, but overall I'd have to say the 1) Darkwalker 2) Viper 3)Manta

      Comment


        #4
        Taking down a node and long range offense/defense: Goliath.

        Defending a captured node and anti-personnel: Hellbender.

        Tank killaz: Raptor and Manta.

        Quick strike offensive: Manta

        Overall because I am always attacking nodes in a stick and move fashion: Manta.

        Comment


          #5
          Requires no skill and even blind people could kill with it : Goliath

          *. Goliath is the trademark of horrible warfare players with 0 skill,some
          people make it there trademark to run for the goliath and keep hogging/and
          camping it up throughout the game.I could name a few for the pc.. but i won't...

          Requires no skill but blind people would run off a cliff.

          Manta/viper/darkwalker : Have been made a bit annoying in ut3 since you barely hear the **** things.. and you need to have eyes in your head to actually avoid them. Yes kids never leave home without protection/avrils.

          Fun vehicles/ wich require a bit of skill : Scorpion/hellbender/nemesis : There both fun vehicles, the secondary gun is a bit sucky but.. once you find a nice spot it can be a lot of fun : ). The scorp is just great as an anti vehicle for manta's and vipers and for kamikaze.

          Really really fun vehicles that require skill and tons of luck : scavengers... I love scavengers there great you can even stab people with spawnproteciton... and its just good fun stabbing people..

          Comment


            #6
            Has to be manta -

            fast, pancaking and annoying.

            Above all fast - gets u around the map fast

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
              Requires no skill and even blind people could kill with it : Goliath

              *. Goliath is the trademark of horrible warfare players with 0 skill,some
              people make it there trademark to run for the goliath and keep hogging/and
              camping it up throughout the game.I could name a few for the pc.. but i won't...

              Requires no skill but blind people would run off a cliff.

              Manta/viper/darkwalker : Have been made a bit annoying in ut3 since you barely hear the **** things.. and you need to have eyes in your head to actually avoid them. Yes kids never leave home without protection/avrils.

              Fun vehicles/ wich require a bit of skill : Scorpion/hellbender/nemesis : There both fun vehicles, the secondary gun is a bit sucky but.. once you find a nice spot it can be a lot of fun : ). The scorp is just great as an anti vehicle for manta's and vipers and for kamikaze.

              Really really fun vehicles that require skill and tons of luck : scavengers... I love scavengers there great you can even stab people with spawnproteciton... and its just good fun stabbing people..

              The Goliath takes a lot of skill if you are skilled with it. Have you ever faced PenIX before? The way he shoots down Mantas and Raptors makes you feel like he's cheating.

              Comment


                #8
                Goliath is "rare" on most maps, so I think it's better to learn least used vehicles.
                And I like almost all vehicles, except to Leviathan and Cicada.

                Comment


                  #9
                  scavenger to clear small rooms and hit vehicles with ramming speed
                  scorpion to wreak havoc
                  tank for massacres

                  Comment


                    #10
                    viper hands down

                    Comment


                      #11
                      atx in viper = helscream in a tank, they're both NATURALS in em...

                      like whoa

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I like the manta the most but every vehicle has it's place... except the Cicada, that thing is **** near useless

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                          The Goliath takes a lot of skill if you are skilled with it. Have you ever faced PenIX before? The way he shoots down Mantas and Raptors makes you feel like he's cheating.
                          Either your high or you're one of the people i spoke about, you know the ones
                          who run instantly to the tank to "pwn" and enlarge there e-peens.

                          I can show you stats of certain people who spend 4!days in goliaths and just 1 day on hoverboard and not even 1 day on any other vehicle.Yes those people are the ones i talked about.The people that need 800 armor and a 1 hit kill all things weapon

                          Personally i avoid goliaths as the plague because there just that easy to rack up massacres with and barely take any skill. Think / downtown primary node exploit/Islander(camping)/torlan(baseraping)/just 3 maps that are totally overplayed in warfare land.

                          And then we move on to vctf land where suspense is another map where tank camping is widely accepted and so is cargo..

                          If you honestly think it takes skill to camp your tank and 1 hit kill things 50 yards away and baserape with it.. that's your good right but i sure don't agree with it.

                          Alse i never heared of that player you mentioned.. so i asume he's either from the us.. or from console land.. i reckon the first because he seems to have good pure stats and pure doesnt work in europe.. been broken for months now.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            1-raptor
                            2-fury
                            3-tank

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by gwenthar View Post
                              Either your high or you're one of the people i spoke about, you know the ones
                              who run instantly to the tank to "pwn" and enlarge there e-peens.

                              I can show you stats of certain people who spend 4!days in goliaths and just 1 day on hoverboard and not even 1 day on any other vehicle.Yes those people are the ones i talked about.The people that need 800 armor and a 1 hit kill all things weapon

                              Personally i avoid goliaths as the plague because there just that easy to rack up massacres with and barely take any skill. Think / downtown primary node exploit/Islander(camping)/torlan(baseraping)/just 3 maps that are totally overplayed in warfare land.

                              And then we move on to vctf land where suspense is another map where tank camping is widely accepted and so is cargo..

                              If you honestly think it takes skill to camp your tank and 1 hit kill things 50 yards away and baserape with it.. that's your good right but i sure don't agree with it.

                              Alse i never heared of that player you mentioned.. so i asume he's either from the us.. or from console land.. i reckon the first because he seems to have good pure stats and pure doesnt work in europe.. been broken for months now.
                              You keep forgetting the "IMO" in your post.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X