Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

NRG Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll play you in your mode soon FYI we plan to rape you so get ready

Comment

I just got to say I find it stupid when a clan wont play cause it aint in their mode. What the *** is the since in playing. You win some, you loose some, its a fuking game nothing more. So really you guys should think about playing TDM and CTF in all honesty. Who cares if you have to report a loss. The funny thing is when PHANTACI plays you guys in your mode and you get raped it will just make you guys look worse. IM not down on the NRG clan at all, no haitin. I just find it stupid when you request a match but wont meet in the middle to play someone in a different game mode. Just my opinion and like I said I dont know you guys (NRG CLAN) and im not forwarding this to just you guys but to everyone. I love the game and IM down for anything anytime.

Comment

wassup bro?

Comment

You guys are too funny (that-phantaci-incremental). First off, taunting us won't work, You can play on your imaginations all you want, but we chose the games we want to play. We don't cave in to peer pressure or let others make our decisions for us.

As for incremental....You are right about one thing. You don't know the the individuals that make up NRG. If you want to make a blanket statement to show the community that you are dissatisfied for one reason or the other, feel free to start your own thread for that purpose.

Your comments (while straight forward), add nothing useful to this thread.

BK. Hey buddy. Sup!!

Comment

Originally posted by DK_INCReMENTAL View Post
            I just got to say I find it stupid when a clan wont play cause it aint in their mode. What the *** is the since in playing. You win some, you loose some, its a fuking game nothing more. So really you guys should think about playing TDM and CTF in all honesty. Who cares if you have to report a loss. The funny thing is when PHANTACI plays you guys in your mode and you get raped it will just make you guys look worse. IM not down on the NRG clan at all, no haitin. I just find it stupid when you request a match but wont meet in the middle to play someone in a different game mode. Just my opinion and like I said I dont know you guys (NRG CLAN) and im not forwarding this to just you guys but to everyone. I love the game and IM down for anything anytime.
            Diplomatic...

NRG are a great team, it would be a challenge to beat them at full strength. I'd be suprised if a clan could beat them at VCTF if they had this line up, Biosoaker, chris, qwest and bab89.... now there's a team

Comment

[QUOTE=Kinetic_NRG;25534576]You guys are too funny (that-phantaci-incremental). First off, taunting us won't work, You can play on your imaginations all you want, but we chose the games we want to play. We don't cave in to peer pressure or let others make our decisions for us.

As for incremental....You are right about one thing. You don't know the the individuals that make up NRG. If you want to make a blanket statement to show the community that you are dissatisfied for one reason or the other, feel free to start your own thread for that purpose.

I think you guys forgot the part where incremental stated several times that he wasn't taunting NRG. Neither was Phantaci or Paw. Just simply saying if they play your main mode, it's only fair that you play their mode also.

Comment

Originally posted by YT3RnaL View Post

I think you guys forgot the part where incremental stated several times that he wasn't taunting
                I'm not gonna get too deep into this because its late, I'm tired, and its WAY OFF TOPIC.

Incremental NEVER stated once that it wasn't taunting. I'm not sure where you are getting that from. Being told that I am going to get raped is a taunt. Its a way of goating somebody into doing something that they otherwise wouldn't do. (we won't even discuss the fact that I was called stupid)

Honestly. I think its great that you are willing to stand up for your friends, but unless you have a challenge to (personally) throw down, I consider this matter closed.

IF you are not satisfied with this reply, PLEASE feel free to contact me on PSN. I will give you your fair due, and allow you to explain your position in great detail with out interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by dk_incremental View Post
                  i just got to say i find it stupid when a clan wont play cause it aint in their mode. What the *** is the since in playing. You win some, you loose some, its a fuking game nothing more. So really you guys should think about playing tdm and ctf in all honesty. Who cares if you have to report a loss. The funny thing is when phantaci plays you guys in your mode and you get raped it will just make you guys look worse. Im not down on the nrg clan at all, no haitin. I just find it stupid when you request a match but wont meet in the middle to play someone in a different game mode. Just my opinion and like i said i dont know you guys (nrg clan) and im not forwarding this to just you guys but to everyone. I love the game and im down for anything anytime.
                  well said bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetic_NRG View Post
                    You guys are too funny (that-phantaci-incremental). First off, taunting us won't work, You can play on your imaginations all you want, but we chose the games we want to play. We don't cave in to peer pressure or let others make our decisions for us.

well said bro..

Comment

Man it must have been late and you must have been tired because I never once called you stupid, scroll up and read it again, if I did it would probably look something like this (NRG=STUPID). I didn't once taunt you guys either. I was simply saying if qm plays you guys and they loose then they deserve a right to play you guys in their mode. Its called having respect for one another. You should try it. So therefore I didn't say PHANTACI was going to rape you guys, but I said if he did then it would make guys look bad. When everybody see's PHANTACI and the word rape everybody jumps and gets defensive. He usually is raping. And also if you wanna say anymore then we can message me on the PSN. You guys think I'm calling you out and I'm not. I have no reason to not have RESPECT for guys and on my original post I wasnt forwarding to you guys but to each and every clan out there. Read it again. Also if you wanna do some clan matches and fair ones check out KILLINGSPREES thread. Thanks YT3RNAL and REST, I'm glad there are some guys out there that can read. Oh and you right this was way off the topic. NRG CHALLENGE is the topic and I'm talking about challenges NRG WON'T TAKE. HHHMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by danjel8 View Post
                        Diplomatic...

NRG are a great team, it would be a challenge to beat them at full strength. I'd be suprised if a clan could beat them at VCTF if they had this line up, Biosoaker, chris, qwest and bab89.... now there's a team
                        danjel8, I never said they weren't a good clan. Maybe they are and maybe they are the best at VCTF. I didn't say the weren't. I have respect for all of them. H*LL I'm glad they are just playing UT3. PERIOD.

Comment

.........I just got to say I find it stupid when a clan wont play.......... when PHANTACI plays you guys in your mode and you get raped............ stupid when you request a match ........I dont know you guys (NRG CLAN)
                          I don't understand what you mean by forwarding. You put the post in this thread. It doesn't become a thread for everyone else just because you wish it so. Bio created this thread for people who wanted to CHALLENGE NRG. Not whine because you got turned down.

There's no chance I'm ever gonna message you on psn. I wouldn't waste my time.

p.s. you can re-read your own posts from now on. I don't have the free time to keep correcting you. I am not your guardian.

Comment

NRG CHALLENGE is the topic and I'm talking about challenges NRG WON'T TAKE. HHHMMM.
                            ayy DK u shouldn't even be talkin, wat happen to Y3ternal, DK_Unreal, and Help_QcP when me and chris raped u 5-0, 2 on 3 with u guys talkin all that s**t

Comment

and i clearly stated dont ask 4 TDM sry 4 not putin CTF but that goes as well

Comment

Originally posted by R_E_S_T View Post
                                well said bro..
                                lol, i dont ever see any of you guys playing warfare or instagib at all. all i ever see them in is duel...so how can that be well said if the guys your quoting never play out side of thiers?

Comment

Working...
                                X