Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    lol.. u ask us to get a game for fun and 10 mins later we play and it was to help u train for tWc and to play till we got bored.. we played two maps.. u left.. if its like that, then u need to be clear next time.. and they picked warfare and ctf to play.. only played 2 maps on warfare
    i was told it was 2 maps for 2 modes.

to make things clear we didnt ask you to play to practice for twc, we knew twc wasnt gonna show so we wanted to play someone else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Against Qm there's alot of DEATH no matter what map it is i jus wish it was a map that i played wit a little more regularity. They're accuracy is Sick no doubt about it and i wouldnt mind playin them again jus have it organized a little better. I didnt kno about tha match till 5 mins before it happened.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea.. hard to even move.. small space = alot of death..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bk-Varsity View Post
    u beat smp on what modes?
    Warfare and the maps were SinkHole and FloOdgate. I enjoyed the beatdown they gave me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DahBlackWorm View Post
    k QM is still undefeated.. just won 2-0 on SMP great games tho... NRG GOW DK TWC are all next to challenge... little boys
    lol.. u ask us to get a game for fun and 10 mins later we play and it was to help u train for tWc and to play till we got bored.. we played two maps.. u left.. if its like that, then u need to be clear next time.. and they picked warfare and ctf to play.. only played 2 maps on warfare

Leave a comment:

• replied
    k QM is still undefeated.. just won 2-0 on SMP great games tho... NRG GOW DK TWC are all next to challenge... little boys
    when was that a match?

Leave a comment:

• replied

u beat smp on what modes?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahahaha

i love you guyz...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DSX FREEZA View Post
    DSX was wondering if we could battle you again. This time i will be there.
    talk to bio/intense/kinetic, one of those will do.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DSX was wondering if we could battle you again. This time i will be there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you tell me who is who on your team? I love clan names but I'd just like to know who everyone is like chris and bio etc..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DK_INCReMENTAL View Post
    Cool bro, like I said I'm sorry about the past. I owe kinetic an apology to.

Its all good man. I'm focusing on the future.....not the past.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its alright dawg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xXBIOxSOAKERXx View Post
    yea its cool we all have our own opinions, and im cool w/ that
    Cool bro, like I said I'm sorry about the past. I owe kinetic an apology to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X