No announcement yet.

NRG Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea.. hard to even move.. small space = alot of death..

Comment

Against Qm there's alot of DEATH no matter what map it is i jus wish it was a map that i played wit a little more regularity. They're accuracy is Sick no doubt about it and i wouldnt mind playin them again jus have it organized a little better. I didnt kno about tha match till 5 mins before it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
        lol.. u ask us to get a game for fun and 10 mins later we play and it was to help u train for tWc and to play till we got bored.. we played two maps.. u left.. if its like that, then u need to be clear next time.. and they picked warfare and ctf to play.. only played 2 maps on warfare
        i was told it was 2 maps for 2 modes.

to make things clear we didnt ask you to play to practice for twc, we knew twc wasnt gonna show so we wanted to play someone else.

Comment

How about this for a challenge...Smp Vs. Nrg we'll do 5 of the 6 maps and we can have a vote between both clans of what map not to play so it doesnt tie 3 - 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420 View Post
            Warfare and the maps were SinkHole and FloOdgate. I enjoyed the beatdown they gave me.
            when did you join smp?

Comment

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420 View Post
              How about this for a challenge...Smp Vs. Nrg we'll do 5 of the 6 maps and we can have a vote between both clans of what map not to play so it doesnt tie 3 - 3.
              im up for it, what six maps we talking about though?

Comment

im guessing Vctf...

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_Arkos View Post
                  im guessing Vctf...
                  woah u live in la?

Comment

yes I do...

Comment

**** i wish i stayed on and played, but i got real tired in like 2 min, so i dozed off, what were the match details, if there was any??

Comment

Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
                        lol.. u ask us to get a game for fun and 10 mins later we play and it was to help u train for tWc and to play till we got bored.. we played two maps.. u left.. if its like that, then u need to be clear next time.. and they picked warfare and ctf to play.. only played 2 maps on warfare
                        you guys asked if we wanted to play a 5on5.. during the conversation after we agreed to play i did mention that "we just wanna play man" but i wasnt trying to take it away from being a match.. either way it was fun for us hope it was for you guys and im sorry if their was a misunderstanding

Comment

Yeah sounds like good games last night. Anyways we are suppose to play with qm today so I'll let you guys know what's going on. But I think deadaim said it was just for fun and not official. So I don't expect to come on here afterwards and see trash talkin if we loose. And I'll try to stop nasty from comin on here trash talkin, lol. Anyways I'll let you guys know what's up later on.

Comment

oh incremental.. i talked to leetnasty last week on psn and he said it wasnt gonna work.. let me know if that has changed

Comment

I don't wanna be fighting with you guys cause you guys are pretty cool and plan on attending other great games with you guys (qm). So let's just not argue afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadaim View Post
                                oh incremental.. i talked to leetnasty last week on psn and he said it wasnt gonna work.. let me know if that has changed
                                WTF. Well that's some bullsh*t. I'm tired of DK getting left out of these great matches. I just wanna play, win/loose situatio. I'll try to get something going deadaim. Sorry guys if it don't work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X