Ps3 warfare tournament october????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 warfare tournament october????

Hey all I just wanted to drop a thread here telling you guys that im organizing a PURE ps3 warfare tournament soon. Right now we have a poll up on ut3gow.com seeing what everyone would prefer to play. Its either going to be a 2 vs 2 or a 3 vs 3 tourney. Please if you are interested and register on our site to drop by and leave your vote here: http://www.ut3gow.com/WarfareTournament . After we tally all the "registered" users votes we will then find our teammate/teammates and begin designing the tourney ladder. If everything goes as planned we are hoping to have 10+ teams playing in this and there will be a 1st place prize package from yours truly. Thanks for your time guys . be safe
    -nOOt-

i voted for 3v3. will it be pure?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantaci View Post
      i voted for 3v3. will it be pure?
      Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
      Hey all I just wanted to drop a thread here telling you guys that im organizing a PURE ps3 warfare tournament soon. Right now we have a poll up on ut3gow.com seeing what everyone would prefer to play. Its either going to be a 2 vs 2 or a 3 vs 3 tourney. Please if you are interested and register on our site to drop by and leave your vote here: http://www.ut3gow.com/WarfareTournament . After we tally all the "registered" users votes we will then find our teammate/teammates and begin designing the tourney ladder. If everything goes as planned we are hoping to have 10+ teams playing in this and there will be a 1st place prize package from yours truly. Thanks for your time guys . be safe
      -nOOt-
      He's doing this to appeal to as many people as possible so there won't be any gameplay changing mutators.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
        He's doing this to appeal to as many people as possible so there won't be any gameplay changing mutators.
        LOL my fault i ignored that.

Comment

As long as you are a registered user on our site we will count your vote. The next poll that we will post after this one we be what maps we are going to use. Im hoping that people will vote for some of the smaller scaled CUSTOM maps rather then the same old boring stock maps. But i guess we will have to wait and see

Comment

As long as you are a registered user on our site we will count your vote. The next poll that we will post after this one we be what maps we are going to use. Im hoping that people will vote for some of the smaller scaled CUSTOM maps rather then the same old boring stock maps. But i guess we will have to wait and see
            ok i'll register on ur site some time today

Comment

i know what 3 players will win this...

i hope we will be playing the stock maps without the bugggs!

sounds fun and hope to see you all there ~.^

Comment

The only thing I ask of you atx is to keep the peace. I know the first thing that came to your mind is that NOOTS gonna host his matches on his server. But thats not the way its gonna be. Since everyone seems to have no troubles with my server ever I will host other peoples matches and harmerty most likely will host the rest. We will work out the those details at a later date. For now we just need to figure out if its a 2 v 2 or a 3 v 3 and which maps we will be playing. Anyways Im glad to see your interested and hopefully you can spread the word more and get people o register and vote on the poll on ut3gow.

Comment

Thats weird... I was just thinking about trying to organize a warfare tourney as well, but you beat me too it. I'll check out your poll and am looking forward to playing. Hopefully its at least 3v3 and double elimination...

Comment

there will be a 1st place prize package from yours truly.
                    I didn't read the part about prize. Nice little incentive. Although I'm sure I won't be the recipient of it, any idea of what it will be?

Comment

Either a bag of pretzels, my grandmas underwear or tickets to the ballet.I'm still not decided on which one. LOL jk. I was thinking more a bluray(ironman or something), a ps3 controller, or any other thing people want to suggest.

Comment

my grandmas underwear
                        Sounds like a great prize, definitely the one I'd prefer. lol

Comment

hwt shyt noot! im busy hunting atm but when I get back ill try and assemble a team and get eeveryone involved. lets chat when I get back tomarrow, I may chip in something for the winners aswell. who knows I may throw in a few yugioh cards too xDD

Comment

Either a bag of pretzels, my grandmas underwear or tickets to the ballet or a swift kick in the nuts by JPINATOR
                            lol.. no but seriously, IM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X