here is your fix now come play

try rightclicking UT3 game exe and click run as administrator
    simple as that and look at all those servers yay

Basetank fro het niw!
    thanks
    how did you figure this out?
    i'm voting pure coincidence?

Comment

i tried it out too (right clicked the desktop icon and ran as administrator) and it works. keep in mind you may have to refresh the browser list a few times before all of them show up

Comment

is that also for vista?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Rabbit View Post
          is that also for vista?
          For Vista, the first step is to install XP, then follow the instructions above =)

Comment

LOL demoniac....i will test this out this evening. Are you online then demo? I will teach a vista lesson )

Comment

Won't be online all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Rabbit View Post
                is that also for vista?
                I have vista the other guy telling you to install xp is an idiot. I think hes trying to be funny... a failed attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisr84 View Post
                  I have vista the other guy telling you to install xp is an idiot. I think hes trying to be funny... a failed attempt.
                  Don't listen to him Bunny, I ain't no idiot. As a matter of fact, don't listen to anyone who calls somebody they know nothing about an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
                    For Vista, the first step is to install XP, then follow the instructions above =)
                    And for XP - the first Fix is to install Linux and wait for the Linux port to show up

Comment

Jeff Morris (Epic Games) last night 23:56 CEST

Hi guys. GameSpy BELIEVES they've addressed the issue. Our local repro case sporadic server returns on refresh is fixed, but since we can't duplicate the zero servers issues let us know if you're still seeing it.

GS mentioned it could take 90 minutes for all folks to see the changes, so if by 8pm Eastern you're still seeing zero servers returned let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X